the thread about nothing...

That's just a myth, her being born with a penis lol
LDf_Jif_T.gif
She was born without a uterus they said. And she adopted her kids[emoji]129300[/emoji] might have been born with AIS fam. Still smash prime JLC :D
Howard Stern was wildin for this though....
:lol:

Last edited:
I love bars where you don't have to scream for their attention. You just tilt your head up and the bartender already knows you want something :lol:

I love bars where you don't have to scream for their attention. You just tilt your head up and the bartender already knows you want something
laugh.gif
I've been getting really annoyed by the bars/lounges lately -- they play the music way too loud.

Probably wouldn't be pissed if they played better music though.

I've been getting really annoyed by the bars/lounges lately -- they play the music way too loud.

Every time I go to a bar even if only for an hour or 2 I end up leaving with my voice sore as hell due to having to talk over the loud music :smh: :lol:

I love bars where you don't have to scream for their attention. You just tilt your head up and the bartender already knows you want something :lol:

Music don't bother me. My biggest pet peeve is slow service. I absolutely hate if I'm sitting at a bar for ten minutes and no one has attended to me yet. Thankfully, that doesn't happen too often.

I could care less about loud or bad music, although good music would make the night better :pimp:

Its all about good company. Went to some country bar for a buddy's birthday and still had a good time despite the dookie country music and diff crowd of people

Back
Top Bottom