the thread about nothing...

You know what, lemme put this in spoilers
laugh.gif
I can't nut with a condom. Am I the only one? Frustrates everyone I'm with
laugh.gif

It just happened again ten minutes ago

*sigh

I also need to step up my cardio. I get tired before I get excited enough [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and then when I get excited enough she wants to switch positions and I go back to square one.

Maybe I just suck at this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Have some pride with yourself. Do you think Cap wants to hear that? lol

Yea, Cap would tell me get yo head in the game soldier! :lol:

But seriously, I get tired

****** is work or maybe I need someone I'm comfortable enough to go raw with loo

Ha, it is kinda creepy reporting about her on a message forum frequently, but not approaching her in real life.
True, Yeah i mean i get where hes coming from somewhat because at one point i couldnt approach females for s*** but then i had to find self love and know that i was a "fye guy" and all that other BS and this past year before i graduated i talked with a handfull of females either if i approached them or if they approached me.

I'll shoot my shot this wk no lie no bs, will remind yall wed or thurs morning.
Go for it dawg pull through for the TAN fam

I'll shoot my shot this wk no lie no bs, will remind yall wed or thurs morning.

If chick has seen you around enough, she has probably made up her mind about you one way or another. So keep that in mind when you postpone talking to her. Might as well find out she's not interested now than agonize over her and get shot down later.

I need more Brazil in my life ...
First and foremost

Second

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom