the thread about nothing...

While yall dealing with broads like this... Im currently working on a syrum to reserrect this one from the dead↓↓↓

reps jjs

the more research i keep doing is leading me to the same thought. Samsung backs their products it seems and all these cheaper brands seem really hit or miss

That french fry ranking is trash. Tater tots in top 3...no way. I personally wouldn't have waffles as num1 but an argument can be made because they can hold the most condiment per bite. But if belgian fries are basically hand cut fries like five guys they may be my number 1 followed by shoe string (whatever mcdonalds would be considered)

I think I have a tear in my MCL. I'm hoping it's not true because life has not been too good for me lately, I don't need more setbacks

white girls that go to coachella dressed like hippies box is probably trash

Why us Mexicans keep ALL the pans in the oven.!?  takes forever to make a pizza!

In the time it takes to clear it out I could of had a pizza delivered 
mean.gif

I'm pretty sure there's some kitchens have cabinets next to the stove or heck some ovens have a drawer at the bottom for storage. 

My grandma did this too haha.

Last edited:
Butter Cookies are only poppin when there is nothing else popping,you're a senior citizen,your high as **** or all three.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom