the thread about nothing...

I want to know what the best pizza joint is in the DMV.

Also, any try that BBQ Brisket pizza from Little Caesars? 
nerd.gif

Pizza hut is cool used to eat alot of it back in 2010 and then ate a whole bunch of dominoes in 2011... If you eat dominoes take this L

Last edited:
Man don't think I've ate pizza hut and dominoe's in a long time. It's either papa john's or a local spot called luigi's for me or I'd be experimenting with a new local place I haven't tried yet.

The most recent pizza I've tried was at a place called Basile Artichoke's in Manhattan. Tried their signature spinach artichoke pizza. That was great

My sister is also very good at cooking and can make a pretty mean pizza from scratch.

Last edited:
Like what were his ties...he prob didn't kill himself...some one knew some one in that prison that get him offed.

or he is crazy....and on drugs...and was super paranoid...

or he was facing/serving life and couldn't deal with it?

Said they found him with a bedsheet around his neck attached to the window and he had jammed stuff to block the door. He was alone in his cell. Think he just couldnt take it anymore

Im assuming they could have shot dude in the head and just said "was found alone...all alone...like super alone...def with no bullet holes...." and got away with it....ive seen the wire i know how prison culture is :lol: jk

Out of the billions and billions of stars and other possible signs of life, God is focused on one tiny solar system, with one very tiny planet, and on it one species, and cares if that one species eats pork?

There are other forces and planets that literally swallow other planets whole, so is that planet going to hell too?

Sidebar: Does anyone shave their own face? I can't seem to do it without getting wicked razor bumps afterwards.

There are millions and millions and millions of planets out there endless black matter definitely more intelligent life and our short period on our rock is basically worthless in the scheme of the universe...and you worried about razor bumps???!???

kidding....schick hydro....every time i shave its a blood bath...the neck man...its so hard to shave

What type of briefs yall buy? I get champion ones from Costco.

addicted to microfiber boxer briefs...under armor when they are on sale (stupid expensive normally $20 a pair they just dropped $40 a pair ones FOH) or eastbay used to have some real good inhouse ones that are discontinued EVAPOR or whatever. I like that i can leave work go to the gym and sweat and they stand up to the beating

Details On NYC Pizzeria Owner Busted For Serving Cocaine With Pizza Slices
By Erika Fernandez -  April 19, 2017 0 13

Some pizzerias get creative with their pizza toppings. But if you’re Gregorio Gigliotti, you do illegal things with your pizza toppings. Gigliotti was sentenced to 18-years for serving pizza with cocaine.

Little by little, some of these New York stories are becoming insanely similar to Florida stories. Along with his wife and son, a pizzeria owner in New York City has been busted for cocaine trafficking. Prosecutors wanted him to get 35-life but Gigliotti was sentenced to 18-years.

When a federal judge gave Gregorio Gigliotti an 18-year sentence for his role at a family restaurant that served cocaine along with slices, the pizza pusher tearfully asked the judge to show mercy while sentencing his wife and son, who were also busted in an international drug trafficking operation.

“You truly have my life in your hands and God’s hands,” Gigliotti, 61, said as he choked back tears. “I understand I made a mistake in my life.”

Gigliotti asked Brooklyn Federal Judge Raymond Dearie to be lenient sentencing his son, Angelo, 36, and wife, Eleonora, 56.

The family used the pizzeria to run their cocaine ring which included links to both Italy and Costa Rica. Talk about international affairs.

Prosecutors said they used their restaurant in Corona, called Cucino a Modo Mio, and a produce import company as a front for the scheme. The counts included plans to distribute some 50 kilos of cocaine discovered in shipments of yucca in 2014.

The chance to make a quick buck will catch up to you. Nothing tastes better than freedom.
Gregorio-Gigliotti-cocaine-pizza-937x1024.jpg

Man i want some pizza.

Big slice extra cheese extra saws extra no black olives

I had a pizza this weekend that had ranch sauce, bacon and tator tots with nacho cheese drizzled on it, with a side of Buffalo sauce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom