the thread about nothing...

How are the Raptors getting destroyed by the Bucks right now? 
mean.gif
'Cause they ***
How are the Nets b? Oh wait 
eyes.gif

Rumor has it my ex flew across the globe with some dudes and is getting a train run on her. them dudes are NOT attractive, why don't she want me man :smh:

This other girl I been hitting on lately, spent the long weekend at some rich kid's "cottage" and they now dating. I still don't really know what a cottage is but every white kid I knew growing up had one

Then I get cockblocked by one of my fwb's mom. She hates me

The raptors are getting mauled by some reindeer

Today ******* blows

We probably all have had an ex that did some questionable things after we weren't with them. It just hurts to hear it if you still have feelings but when you realize it's YOUR EX it really should'nt matter. Train or not. Look at it this way if you had a chance to do the same with a couple chicks would you? :tongue:

The cottage thing I can relate to, had a high school sweetheart snatched from me by a rich kid. Dude was a junior with a brand new SUV,play doe, and free weed.
At the time I was a vandal with an after school job and 10 sacks. No contest. :lol:

Cockblocked by a mom happens as well. But that can be out smarted there is still hope. 8)

It's just one game. And reindeers wanna shine sometimes word to Roudolph. :wink:

Tomorrow is a new day B. You tuff right? You'll be alright.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom