the thread about nothing...

Is something happening in a year or are u actually using the 3 year gauge?

Not really. There is a lot to it. so sorry for the story but

1. If she shows the ability to have patience with me and wait until im ready it will say a lot to me about our future. We both want the same things out of life (a house, a family etc). But love isn't enough when its forever. You need to be able to work together as a team really
2. I will be in a better financial place. Have a lot of college debt that i plan to knock out in the next 2 years so i can get funds together for a ring and a house
3. Her family doesn't believe in moving in with your spouse pre engagement. I want to respect her family's wishes and do it "the right" way. I want them in my life long term and to respect me as a man for respecting their wishes. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot of forever.

My girl is wildly emotional and its kind of what i love about her. Her heart is huge and she loves me more then i can comprehend. So she just knows what she feels and it really hurts her that i don't reciprocate those emotions and jump in with two feet without looking down. Im just too much of a realist

But in regards to point number 2. Wouldn't moving in help you? You guys would split living expenses, rent etc. Sounds like you would get out of college debt faster that way.

i curerently have room mates

It woudl save me a little to move in with her...but its not much. My rent would go down $75 a month and my utilities would be cheaper.

'Cause I'm still breathing
'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
My head's above the rain and roses
Making my way away

So I'm washing dishes and john Witherspoon is trying to steal my girl, so people keep saying he is and I'm not seeing him do anything disrespectful. So then I'm checking bags like I'm in baggage at work but I'm home. And he does it again but I don't see him and I hear an audience laugh like I'm on a sitcom. Then I finally catch him and I throw I light bag at his head and it hits him lowering his health bar. Then I throw like a 100 pound bag at him in the air and it hits him in the head (I have super strength apparently) so then these 2 guys attack me and I jump 50 feet into the air, the gundum wing music plays and I knee them as I keep flying up and start glowing golden. So then I say, "this energy in my is burning, it's telling me to defeat you (gundam music still playing) here take hate, my love, my anger and all my sorrow, SHINNING FINGER SWORD and I kill johnwitherspoon with my finger through his head.
Then I wake up.
What does this mean. Think I'm stressed out.

An hour and a half left :pimp:

Probably just watching the playoffs at home. Not eem mad, don't even feel like going out anyway.

If the games are wack i'll watch princess monoke :pimp:

It means John Witherspoon smashed your chick.

And you should talk to him about it before the choppers come out.

So I'm washing dishes and john Witherspoon is trying to steal my girl, so people keep saying he is and I'm not seeing him do anything disrespectful. So then I'm checking bags like I'm in baggage at work but I'm home. And he does it again but I don't see him and I hear an audience laugh like I'm on a sitcom. Then I finally catch him and I throw I light bag at his head and it hits him lowering his health bar. Then I throw like a 100 pound bag at him in the air and it hits him in the head (I have super strength apparently) so then these 2 guys attack me and I jump 50 feet into the air, the gundum wing music plays and I knee them as I keep flying up and start glowing golden. So then I say, "this energy in my is burning, it's telling me to defeat you (gundam music still playing) here take hate, my love, my anger and all my sorrow, SHINNING FINGER SWORD and I kill johnwitherspoon with my finger through his head.
Then I wake up.
What does this mean. Think I'm stressed out.
It means John Witherspoon smashed your chick.

And you should talk to him about it before the choppas come out.

Last edited:
I remember seeing this online and thought this was a hoax, but today I went in the mini mart near work, saw it, and had to try it.

USIHiaH.jpg

It's pretty good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom