the thread about nothing...

Why the **** are you moving there?
sick.gif

I'm glad I didnt guess right
grin.gif

just kidding bro
for real though, why are you moving there?
laugh.gif

Gonna go and work with my dad in the oil fields for about 4-5 months and save up some money. It's gonna be hard work but I don't mind.
Cool
pimp.gif
Good Q because I literally avoided mentioning the Dakotas
laugh.gif
as many did

Would smash and have a spicy chicken sandwich with sea salt fries afterwards

Clinton needs a choir and an organ on stage with him

Dude sounds like a south preacher giving a holiday sermon :lol:, he's delivering Obama's points probably better than he could convey them himself....I kinda want Hillary to go after it in 2016 so Bill can get back in the white house :smokin He really **** on the whole GOP platform like its nothing, yall gon learn today!

cruz did too much off season dancing and too many appearances.....he can't catch a cold. and hillary foul as free throw for that one.

someone got a cowboy receiver in a fantasy league but im sure it wasnt this ogletree guy. that boy putting up madden numbers.

Last edited:
Should've known it was one of the Dakotas after I said Montana. Congrats to the dude that won! Enjoy your gifts!

@cuban ref- best of luck to you on your venture to North Dakota.

Why the **** are you moving there? :x

I'm glad I didnt guess right >D
just kidding bro
for real though, why are you moving there?

:lol:

Gonna go and work with my dad in the oil fields for about 4-5 months and save up some money. It's gonna be hard work but I don't mind.

Cool :pimp: Good Q because I literally avoided mentioning the Dakotas :lol: as many did

[rule]

Would smash and have a spicy chicken sandwich with sea salt fries afterwards

Back
Top Bottom