the thread about nothing...

Real life Putty aint been back since that thread where his pic came up
Damn shame, you vanish over a pic being shown of you
laugh.gif

He was proud about everything except how he looked
laugh.gif

I would have been like yeah that's me....and?
If he did that it would not have been a big deal.. him disappearing shows how insecure that fool is about himself.. look wise at least
I agree. Like that's the last thing I'd be worried about how dudes on the net rank on my pic but I guess there's more to it for him
If he did that it would not have been a big deal.. him disappearing shows how insecure that fool is about himself.. look wise at least
links to thread? i wanna see how it went down
http://niketalk.com/t/505335/how-do...-per-day-for-over-a-week/280_20#post_16244898

An NTer is rocking his pic in his avy now..

I remember someone posting his pic before in the music forum, I dont even think that was the same one

On another note: People were posting state names so they could win a prize?

How did I miss that post?
mean.gif

I thought people were posting their fav. teams by state since that whole fantasy football thing.

says he was on 30 minutes ago

I went through that whole thread I must have missed the pics
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find the clip of Penny Hardaway doing the half spin and shooting the jumper in someone's face? A NT'r has it as their avi but I can't find it on youtube.
literally stared at that gif for atleast 5 minutes

Real life Putty aint been back since that thread where his pic came up

Damn shame, you vanish over a pic being shown of you
laugh.gif

He was proud about everything except how he looked
laugh.gif

I would have been like yeah that's me....and?
laugh.gif

He got suspended though.
Word? Weebay'n

He was shook the first time his pic was posted anyways on yuku
laugh.gif

Son better come back with a vengeance...can't go out like that man 

Just gets better..

Lil JoJo slain in Chicago; cops look at Chief Keef’s Tweets

http://www.suntimes.com/14964520-76...ooking-at-chief-keefs-tweets-source-says.html

oseph Coleman, known as ‘Lil JoJo’ in the rap world, was gunned down near 69th and Prairie, about a block from where Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson grew up and where her family was slain in 2008.

Witnesses said Coleman, 18, was riding double on a bike — standing on the back — when a car pulled up and someone fired six or seven shots at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Coleman was hit in the back before running to a nearby home, where he later died outside as witnesses screamed “JoJo!” witnesses said.

A witness said the shots came from an tan, older model, four-door Ford Taurus that was riding low in the back.

After Coleman collapsed, people came to his aid. There was little blood, but Coleman’s eyes were dilated, cold and fixed. “It was the like the look of death,” another witness said.

There is no way... That at 23 years of age... People still text k and o....

If you do that... Look in the mirror and shoot the first thing you see..

Cannot stand when these broads expect you to force conversation... Smh....

I dont dare use those one lettter and one word responses...

And when i tell people about themselves... They get defensive... Smh... I just...

I dont even...

No text back. >>>> a one word or one letter text...

And no... I'm not mad... Just slightly agitated.

There is no way... That at 23 years of age... People still text k and o....

If you do that... Look in the mirror and shoot the first thing you see..

Cannot stand when these broads expect you to force conversation... Smh....

I dont dare use those one lettter and one word responses...

And when i tell people about themselves... They get defensive... Smh... I just...

I dont even...

No text back. >>>> a one word or one letter text...

And no... I'm not mad... Just slightly agitated.

k.

>D

Just gets better..
Lil JoJo slain in Chicago; cops look at Chief Keef’s Tweets
http://www.suntimes.com/14964520-76...ooking-at-chief-keefs-tweets-source-says.html
oseph Coleman, known as ‘Lil JoJo’ in the rap world, was gunned down near 69th and Prairie, about a block from where Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson grew up and where her family was slain in 2008.
Witnesses said Coleman, 18, was riding double on a bike — standing on the back — when a car pulled up and someone fired six or seven shots at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Coleman was hit in the back before running to a nearby home, where he later died outside as witnesses screamed “JoJo!” witnesses said.
A witness said the shots came from an tan, older model, four-door Ford Taurus that was riding low in the back.
After Coleman collapsed, people came to his aid. There was little blood, but Coleman’s eyes were dilated, cold and fixed. “It was the like the look of death,” another witness said.

Man... It's going to be scary in the Chi the next fee days

Handullz is gone forever...

Its going to be a long road getting my rep back up to where it was at... :smh:

Welp... Its a new day, fambs...

Get paid in a couple days...

And i'm going home next wekk... :pimp: :pimp:

19 year old server from my job wants the d and she lives 3 blocks from me. i told her flat out i just want to smash and she was with it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom