the thread about nothing...

damn i wish i always had hot sauce at my house

If i plug my iphone into my new laptop and try to sync it will i lose all the songs on it? dont have any songs on this computer. most were downloaded but i got some off itunes ..

Originally Posted by cs02132

damn i wish i always had hot sauce at my house

If i plug my iphone into my new laptop and try to sync it will i lose all the songs on it? dont have any songs on this computer. most were downloaded but i got some off itunes ..
Not if its on manual sync it won't. I think thats the default setting for all idevices now. Just to be safe you should plug it into your old laptop first and make sure its checked 
Manually%20manage%5B7%5D.png

So bout a month ago I realized two pimple-like bumps on my penis, now I haven't had none for a while(forever alone status) so im wondering what it could be. And please no "rip" post.....let's be mature here. Is it possible to get pimples down there?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

So bout a month ago I realized two pimple-like bumps on my penis, now I haven't had none for a while(forever alone status) so im wondering what it could be. And please no "rip" post.....let's be mature here. Is it possible to get pimples down there?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son you come to a sneaker message board to ask about your STD? and expect serious/mature answers
laugh.gif

This doesn't belong here, my dude.

You'd get more serious replies if you made this into a thread all it's own.

Are the under the shaft or under the sac? If they're under the shaft, Its nothing but your sweat glands clogging up. If its under your sac, RIP.

I think I'm in love bros. Can't get her out of my mind at all. Thinking she may be the one.

Been coughin up blood since yesterday...I don't like that @#%! at all.

I think it's time I quit smokin, and stop hangin around enabler friends.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Been coughin up blood since yesterday...I don't like that @#%! at all.

I think it's time I quit smokin, and stop hangin around enabler friends.

I think it's time you go see a doctor
1500!!!!!!!!!

Should I apoligize to my sister first? We almost got into a physical altercation and I picked up a knife and she broke a glass to use and we were about to have it out in the family kitchen of my mother's house.
30t6p3b.gif
Im sorry it got to that point of weapons on deck but not sorry about not wanting to hear her hating on everybody and everything.
tired.gif

We probably wont talk till december after this one but i know we'll get over it.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Should I apoligize to my sister first? We almost got into a physical altercation and I picked up a knife and she broke a glass to use and we were about to have it out in the family kitchen of my mother's house.
30t6p3b.gif
Im sorry it got to that point of weapons on deck but not sorry about not wanting to hear her hating on everybody and everything.
tired.gif

We probably wont talk till december after this one but i know we'll get over it.

Bro you were gonna stab your sister? 
eek.gif
 for some reason i aint even mad

Originally Posted by solarius49

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Bro you were gonna stab your sister? 
eek.gif
 for some reason i aint even mad

:/ Im very clear to everyone in my family about coming towards me in a threatening way and backing me into corners. I cant turn off the survival instincts and once touched i really dont know you. It will always be me over you in a physical battle or to the best of my abilities. My mom almost had a heart attack splitting us apart and had to go to the hospital that night.
30t6p3b.gif
I may just apoligize for my mom.
frown.gif
im not trying to kill my mom.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Xena
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

for some strange reason this is a turn on
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom