the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What food do you guys always have in your house?

Feel like i always have fruity pebbles in mine. 
pimp.gif
my house needs to be more like your house.  severe shortage of fruity pebbles in my place.  this situation needs to be rectified asap.

not really a food, but my house always has booze.  oh and eggs too... i eat a lot of eggs.  and rice.

Booze, Boneless chicken, romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing

and Frank's and Tapatio Hot Sauce

Originally Posted by ToMa630

just broke my iphone4 today but i am good for an upgrade. Any recommendations? Im on ATT and want to switch it up from Apple...

HTC One X whenever it releases.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I banged this white milf on a cruise and my buddy hit her friend. I'm 24 btw, guess she wanted the BBC. Then I googled her and seen she was married with four kids and the VP of some company. #feelsgoodman

please give us a link...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I banged this white milf on a cruise and my buddy hit her friend. I'm 24 btw, guess she wanted the BBC. Then I googled her and seen she was married with four kids and the VP of some company. #feelsgoodman

please give us a link...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please give us a link...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What food do you guys always have in your house?

Feel like i always have fruity pebbles in mine. 
pimp.gif
my house needs to be more like your house.  severe shortage of fruity pebbles in my place.  this situation needs to be rectified asap.

not really a food, but my house always has booze.  oh and eggs too... i eat a lot of eggs.  and rice.

Booze, Boneless chicken, romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing

and Frank's and Tapatio Hot Sauce
I ALWAYS have chicken and quite frankly im getting tired of it. I have eaten chicken at least 3 times a week for my whole life. Im 26 btw. Im going to eat fish from now on salmon, catfish, basa, talapia, im eating fish everyday this whole month.

Edit: i just remembered i have a reservation for the chicken and waffles spot on friday and a get together at hooters on sat. so next sunday is when i start

Flame Princess did my dude Finn wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Spring Break needs to hurry up already

i have a headache that i can feel in my eye, what the +%%$

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

I feel like I am trying to take MisterFriendly's shine with this post. 

This cant be real life! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He will definitely be putting that in the fap folder later. Dude needs to die a slow painful death.
Honestly if I saw that #+%% in public I would tell her how disgusting she is. Looking like  a busted can of biscuits 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

When you're a young n_,Older women that know what they want and have their s#! Together= Jackpot.Older women with baggage= Headaches.Quit with the "she's the one" simp talk son, that's not the YOLO way of life.

thanks for the advice. I'll probably just make a whole new thread on this sometime next week after my hike to eaton canyon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

I feel like I am trying to take MisterFriendly's shine with this post. 

This cant be real life! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He will definitely be putting that in the fap folder later. Dude needs to die a slow painful death.
Honestly if I saw that #+%% in public I would tell her how disgusting she is. Looking like  a busted can of biscuits 
too much reality
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I think nt doesn't like me. I'll quote people to answer their questions, try to engage in discussions and rarely get any love.
Feels like the kid that ate alone at lunch laughing at the cool kids jokes that I'm not a part of.
Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

Hello fellow Capricorn. You are appreciated for your contributions
smile.gif
Its ok man. People get lost in the shuffle sometimes. 

thanks guys. i appreciate you too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom