When you walk in a function and shorty start dancing on you unexpectedly
giphy.gif

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: im dying

laugh.gif
"we had yambs"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. My man definitely fumbled on that situation
Todays my bday but...im not the type to go all out, just another day for me.

Gym then blaze all day, off work too
pimp.gif
@23kidd   HBD

Did I miss something?

It just seemed like Joe was being a less than gracious host while DJ AK's exchange with Takeoff reminded me of when my mom used to ask for my report card...
yeah im struggling to understand this whole thing.

Like why was joe mad? Why did he drop the mic and walk off the set? Why were Migos offended? Its like they do these things to just try to get views. This seems so fake
It's Joe being Joe man, It's expected at this point. 

what the **** are alines grizz?

is that some special line people get in when they want to privately meet prince or what?

definitely ready.

Meeting aliens should legit destroy all religion and most human's consciousness of what they thought life was (assuming that the aliens can like communicate with us / show us some cool stuff). Like what really matters in the world when there are higher/other life forms out there. Like what is life? What are we? Do we even matter? I know by the age of the galaxy we are young given the age of earth so i am assuming the aliens have an evolutionary advantage on us...again assuming evolution still holds up...aliens could just be like "yeah we created you...we were created by some other aliens...there is a god...aka alien number 1 who created race #1, he lives in galazy 4862392983 he is eternal"

Quavo was already sleeping in the interview. Probably didn't even want to be there in the first place.

and Joe being somewhat disrespectful made him blow up.

This week needs to fly by and bring on the long weekeend.

My girl and I are searching for a room mate for her place. Its a 3 bedroom and she has the master. So there are two open rooms. Neither of us have facebook so I put an add on craigslist....been contacted 15 or so times for the room...6 have responded to my email...of them 4 have requested a visit....and of that 1 actually came. The other three stood us up. We had them planned for sunday at 2, 3 and 4. Ran around all morning to get back in time to clean and make everything look good and not one of the people that said they would come on sunday at their time slot showed up or even contacted me saying they couldn't make it.

:smh: :smh:

:x

i'd ask a couple of friends in the area to post it on their facebook.

at least you can do a semi background check through your mutual friends

definitely ready.

Meeting aliens should legit destroy all religion and most human's consciousness of what they thought life was (assuming that the aliens can like communicate with us / show us some cool stuff). Like what really matters in the world when there are higher/other life forms out there. Like what is life? What are we? Do we even matter? I know by the age of the galaxy we are young given the age of earth so i am assuming the aliens have an evolutionary advantage on us...again assuming evolution still holds up...aliens could just be like "yeah we created you...we were created by some other aliens...there is a god...aka alien number 1 who created race #1, he lives in galazy 4862392983 he is eternal"

man i feel you.

I always talk about this stuff with my friends, sometime it gets out of hand because we are going deep but still :lol:

If i live to 70 i think ima do like Dave Chappelle said and do a **** load of drugs.

"Drugs are really for old people anyways. They gonna see me and be like 'damn that old man be trippin!'"

Lol oh yea. How could I forget!
I was there in February.
And yea, that place has a holiday for everything [emoji]128514[/emoji]
What made you move out there?
Mom has always been here, Dad in NJ, was offered a good work back in February last year and I've been here since then. Good time with Mom and I get to travel a lot so no complaints ... and also the holidays, the women, the food lol 

Man, IDK why this meeting about the job opening in CA has me nervous. I'm tripping out 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom