the thread about nothing...

@SolesFC  You like the new Barca kit or nah?  
Not a big fan honestly still going to cop. I will always love their 14/15 home kit... maybe I'm being biased cause that is the year they won the treble lol. It was fun seeing them take over football while RM fans were forced to watch greatness. 
Chelsea
sick.gif

Could be worse tho. You could be a ManU fan like that goof icee
Idk how ManU didn't perform as well as they should be. Kante>Pogba. 

Arsenal is the only one that matters 
I literally lol'd. 

Not a BCN fan..but they always kill it with the jerseys..I have every jersey since 2012

I only became a fan of ManU because of Ryan Giggs and their US Tour in 2003
eyes.gif

I'm trying to follow more, but it's tough. So many good players these days lol

Mom has always been here, Dad in NJ, was offered a good work back in February last year and I've been here since then. Good time with Mom and I get to travel a lot so no complaints ... and also the holidays, the women, the food lol 

Did you apply when you were out here in the states? What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
I loved the environment, everybody was so jolly and everyone loved dancing!
And the women of course lol my ex was from Tolima
But I HATED the food lol in the 3 weeks I was there I had maybe 1 good plate. It was called Ajiaco.
Everything else was mehhhhh

Did you apply when you were out here in the states? What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
I loved the environment, everybody was so jolly and everyone loved dancing!
And the women of course lol my ex was from Tolima
But I HATED the food lol in the 3 weeks I was there I had maybe 1 good plate. It was called Ajiaco.
Everything else was mehhhhh
Actually it's a small branch from the company that I worked for in the states. So the transition was quite peaceful 

I LOVE THIS PLACE, there's so many things that are wrong I can't stand the traffic and some people, but overall is great, anyway I think I'm gonna leave next year, is been a lot here and the work isn't easy. 

Ajiaco is one of those traditional plates, really amazing, but man your girl must have know how to cook girls from Tolima know their **** lol 

looking forward to seeing the new Chelsea kits as well....

Not a big fan honestly still going to cop. I will always love their 14/15 home kit... maybe I'm being biased cause that is the year they won the treble lol. It was fun seeing them take over football while RM fans were forced to watch greatness. 
even though last season it was a pretty much disappointment 

barcelona-2016-2017-nike-authentic-home-football-kit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom