the thread about nothing...

If I competed in jeopardy..I would crush it..maybe I should apply

What 16th century Italian philosopher said

"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."

No googles

What 16th century Italian philosopher said

"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."

No googles

U got me..the name that came to mind was Greek so I'm wrong

I was getting a sub at Publix and the guy asks mayo or no mayo. I tell him I want ranch instead. He goes what? I tell him again. He gives me attitude and says I'm throwing him off because I have to answer mayo or no mayo.

I also tell him I want lettuce and he asks again later. Then as he's grabbing the lettuce he asks if I want any other vegetables. I say no and he again gives me attitude and says "but you said you wanted lettuce." Then I tell him "Yeah, not any OTHER vegetables..." He stuffs the sub and is just like ok bye. 

Then as I was about to leave in my car, the cashier forgot to give me my sub. So I had to run back in and get it from customer service. 

Last edited:
I just got laid off from my job that I didn't enjoy, but paid well. Got a severance package though and my girl has a pretty good job and she's mad supportive. You never like being laid off, but it happens. I'm not happy at all, but I also feel blessed to have a strong support system. 

If anybody knows of any positions in HR or whatever in Atlanta, let me know. Peace bros.

^^ sorry bro keep ur head up..now job hunting should be ur new job..

1. update the resume
2. update linkedin/indeed acct
3. apply aggressively
4. setup appointments with employment agencies for placement

I'm pretty sure u collect ur severance before unemployment right? take some time off..but not too long..remember the worst thing to do is to be unproductive

Last edited:

Have always been a fan of the Hotspur kits. Rocked them for my mens league 
laugh.gif
 They jumped ship from Under Armour to Nike? 
nerd.gif
I was tempted to get a shirt or souvenir when I watched a game at White Hart Lane.
Damn! When were you there? You should've copped something 

Man i got a random notice for a package, im guessing from the US cuz it has $20 customs owed, but i never ordered anything :lol:. The **** is this? Like some mystery box ****

Open it post pics RIP

:lol: i dont wanna pay $20, it could be some straight ********. I gotta see where the package is coming from. Unless i know the person or place im sending it right back where it came from.

I know its not someone i know cuz theyd be smart enough to.mark as gift with a low value

Last edited:
I think throwing acid at someone's face got to be one of the worst things you can do to someone. I'd rather get stabbed.

Read about two ladies just chillin in a car and some fool walks up to them and throws acid through the open window.

What a damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom