the thread about nothing...

One time I got air maxes delivered from finish line and then 2 weeks later I got a random notice for a package and it was another pair. The receipt came with it and it said the quantity was 1.  So I got 2 for around $95. 

Last edited:

$.99 Spotify Premium for 3 months offer ends in 8 hours. Have to be a 'first timer'. Subscription automatically renews and you're charged on 9/27 unless you cancel ahead of that date.

I just got laid off from my job that I didn't enjoy, but paid well. Got a severance package though and my girl has a pretty good job and she's mad supportive. You never like being laid off, but it happens. I'm not happy at all, but I also feel blessed to have a strong support system. 

If anybody knows of any positions in HR or whatever in Atlanta, let me know. Peace bros.

Keep your head up fam.

This a blessing in disguise for you to find a job you actually enjoy.

Send a ton of CV, don't get discouraged and stay busy with you time (gym, pick up a new hobby, learn a new skill, wtv to not feel useless and unproductive).

You'll be aight :pimp:

I'm 27 and feel old. I would never go around saying yambs. I know a lot of this is in sarcasm, but on a real note I couldn't do it

:lol: i dont say yambs either unless its actual yams. I was just dead how homeboy said "we had yambs".

Recently discovered Nardwuar. Dude is straight up crazy. Love hiw he really searches and digs deep to find questions and stuff the artist didn't remember or thought nobody knew.

Dude straight up NT detective

Recently discovered Nardwuar. Dude is straight up crazy. Love hiw he really searches and digs deep to find questions and stuff the artist didn't remember or thought nobody knew.

Dude straight up NT detective

Wordddd!!

Been rockin wit dude for a minute cuz of that reason. A lot of interviewers are mad corny but he really researches and digs up things about the people he interviews. Their reactions when he brings out something or asks about something/someone from the past is priceless

Last edited:

My name is Horace!

896351739_53970981ec.jpg
laugh.gif

I want to watch this again
TAN is speeding..
Back to normal

pepsi_fire_970.jpg

Taste like alcohol..
I literally thought i was drinking fireball lol. 
That's what I imagined it would taste like
I always forget that u can order cheese fries at wendys
never even knew this

i decided to get wendys saturday night, and that line was long af
That's a deterrent
Dr. Thunder >
I'm 27 and feel old. I would never go around saying yambs. I know a lot of this is in sarcasm, but on a real note I couldn't do it
yo fam, nobody uses that term in real life 
laugh.gif

Wendys burgers are very good imo.

Very juicy.

The non dollar menu joints

I always get the daves double and its always been nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom