the thread about nothing...

Someone mentioned having a portable air conditioner..do any of u have these..can u post a review? Lol

sb3hn4.gif

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion.

Fam i picked up the package. :lol: i asked the lady where it was from she brought it and it said Jeffersons. Then i remembered the guy told me hed send me a hat for free cuz it took so long to ship, but the box was too big to be a hat. The label said a football jersey so i gambled and paid the $20. Turns out they sent me a 2nd Walter Payton jersey :lol:

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion.

Fam i picked up the package. :lol: i asked the lady where it was from she brought it and it said Jeffersons. Then i remembered the guy told me hed send me a hat for free cuz it took so long to ship, but the box was too big to be a hat. The label said a football jersey so i gambled and paid the $20. Turns out they sent me a 2nd Walter Payton jersey :lol:

:pimp: COOK

Last edited:
Fam i picked up the package.
laugh.gif
i asked the lady where it was from she brought it and it said Jeffersons. Then i remembered the guy told me hed send me a hat for free cuz it took so long to ship, but the box was too big to be a hat. The label said a football jersey so i gambled and paid the $20. Turns out they sent me a 2nd Walter Payton jersey
laugh.gif
sn to post ratio 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom