the thread about nothing...

Different Filipinos adjust to the south in different ways. My cousin loves it and says, 'I dunno if I can ever move up north because I like being the only Asian around.'

He's the type that really likes to stick out. Plus he really likes his white women lol

My other cousin, his brother, he really hates it down south and wants to move up here as soon as he passes his boards lmao

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Different Filipinos adjust to the south in different ways. My cousin loves it and says, 'I dunno if I can ever move up north because I like being the only Asian around.'

He's the type that really likes to stick out. Plus he really likes his white women lol
Funny thing is, some of the Filipinos I've met are surprised that I'm actually Filipino. 
mean.gif

So far, I've either gotten Mexican, Samoan, or Fijian.

Cmon, now.
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, some of the Filipinos I've met are surprised that I'm actually Filipino. :smh:

So far, I've either gotten Mexican, Samoan, or Fijian.

Cmon, now.:lol:

Lmao. Maybe you have non filipino features? My sister looks mixed race and doesn't look filipino at all. Not a tiny bit. Ppl are always surprised we're related. Lol

Lol

You won't get a picture but to describe, I look stereotypically Filipino. My sister looks mixed. Asian skin tone but her features look Caucasian. It's the strangest thing. I always joke with her that she was switched at birth lmao

Last edited:
Starting the process to purchase a house

Nervous as hell but I have putting it off way too long

Wish me luck TAN

i feel like you are perfectly ahead of me in life to let me know how everything goes.

'Skins fan just got married and now buying a house. My girl and I just literally had the conversation last night that we feel so uneducated when it comes to home buying. We threw the idea around since rent is so high. Like what is an estimate on closing cost? How much is mortgage insurance and property taxes with our mortgage payment...are there HOA fees...if we put 20% down we don't need mortgage insurance?

Let us know how it transpires and take note of lessons learned to pass on :lol:

the good thing bout some small bball leagues is they record everything. from the stats to the game itself (via video).

one reason i wanna join is bc i wanna turn them footages into gifs 
laugh.gif

man i wish i can join more leagues. being eliminated early on sucks

Actually have a popeyes across the street from my place... I cant do KFC anymore man. They chicken taste like they been injected with some s***

i give up trying to plan a family vacation/big group events 

everyone always backs out even if they are given plenty of time to plan for it

wifes brother just backed out of the maui trip next year

its not like we've been planning this since last year

i feel like you are perfectly ahead of me in life to let me know how everything goes.

'Skins fan just got married and now buying a house. My girl and I just literally had the conversation last night that we feel so uneducated when it comes to home buying. We threw the idea around since rent is so high. Like what is an estimate on closing cost? How much is mortgage insurance and property taxes with our mortgage payment...are there HOA fees...if we put 20% down we don't need mortgage insurance?

Let us know how it transpires and take note of lessons learned to pass on :lol:

HOA is with condos only
Mortgage Insurance if ur putting less than 20% down

U can call a mortgage company and get a quote and estimates, will not cost anything but they will run both of ur credit reports

i give up trying to plan a family vacation/big group events 

everyone always backs out even if they are given plenty of time to plan for it

wifes brother just backed out of the maui trip next year

its not like we've been planning this since last year

They can't hang

Back
Top Bottom