the thread about nothing...

Ready for the weekend.

Haven't heard an update regarding the job opening in SoCal. I hope I hear something before the end of today, but with the 4th of July coming up, I wouldn't be surprised.

Also heard that an opening my pop up in SF soon, so this may be good and I may have more options.
nerd.gif

But just trying to be patient.

Ready for the weekend.

Haven't heard an update regarding the job opening in SoCal. I hope I hear something before the end of today, but with the 4th of July coming up, I wouldn't be surprised.

Also heard that an opening my pop up in SF soon, so this may be good and I may have more options.
nerd.gif

But just trying to be patient.
what field?

man here in santa monica its hard to find people

silicon beach be poppin 

Testing out Amazon Same-Day delivery. Waiting to see if this is a reliable service or if I'm about to get screwed over by their delivery drivers 
mean.gif

Fed Gov in SoCal diamond in the ruff position.  You in NoVa also I see, what up neighbor.  From San Diego so I could see why you trying to get out there.
laugh.gif
 I'm originally from NorCal, so moving to VA has been a drastic change. It's a neat place out here and have a good position. But, looking for a good opportunity to move me and my family back closer to home. It's tough for my wife to be far from her family and friends.

laugh.gif
 I'm originally from NorCal, so moving to VA has been a drastic change. It's a neat place out here and have a good position. But, looking for a good opportunity to move me and my family back closer to home. It's tough for my wife to be far from her family and friends.
How long ya'll been out this way?

It's kinda a similar situation with my boy.

My friend is open to the idea of one day moving to Cali. The state appeals to him. But his wife doesn't want to be that far away from her family, who all live on the east coast

hov can still rap... album is unexpectedly dope off of the first run through.

will be riding to this and that new calvin harris rep

<>

Last edited:
Best dunks ever imo

Carter reverse windmill in 2000
Pippen over ewing
Deandre jordan over brevin knight
Carter over weiss
Jordan over knicks
Jordan over kelly trapuka
Tmac on shawn bradley
Carter off the glass all star game
Lebron vs pistons
Kobe over dwight howard
Baron davis over karelinko
Griffin over gasol
Shaq on d rob in the all star game
Dr j

I use to think this chick was kind of sexy in this movie when i was younger lol
bol

Last edited:
:lol:  I'm originally from NorCal, so moving to VA has been a drastic change. It's a neat place out here and have a good position. But, looking for a good opportunity to move me and my family back closer to home. It's tough for my wife to be far from her family and friends.

You the only one in the club singing the whole song?

[Video][/Video]

How long ya'll been out this way?
We've been out here since last July. 
It's kinda a similar situation with my boy.

My friend is open to the idea of one day moving to Cali. The state appeals to him. But his wife doesn't want to be that far away from her family, who all live on the east coast
It's a tough decision and it's a decision that both sides have to agree upon. I'm glad my wife supported this venture with me, but being here for almost a year, her heart is back home in CA and I don't blame her.

We've been out here since last July. 

It's a tough decision and it's a decision that both sides have to agree upon. I'm glad my wife supported this venture with me, but being here for almost a year, her heart is back home in CA and I don't blame her.
Whew out here a year, you got lucky we didn't have any major snow.  Yeah you might want to head back sooner than later, it is a different breed out here.  Good luck on the position.

Whew out here a year, you got lucky we didn't have any major snow.  Yeah you might want to head back sooner than later, it is a different breed out here.  Good luck on the position.
Yeah, everyone in my office told me that I had a 'warm' winter. 20 degrees is not warm to me lol. 

Yeah, different culture and mentality out here. DC is neat, but community in Fairfax and the rest of NoVA is 'special'. Only cool folk I can vouch for is NT's very own mjbetch, lol

Yeah, everyone in my office told me that I had a 'warm' winter. 20 degrees is not warm to me lol. 

Yeah, different culture and mentality out here. DC is neat, but community in Fairfax and the rest of NoVA is 'special'. Only cool folk I can vouch for is NT's very own mjbetch, lol
Yeah we use to live in Fairfax (Centreville), we now stay out in Gainesville.

Honestly, if a job as cool as mine was available in Cali but with higher pay I'd be open to moving out there. All my friends and family are in the tri state but tbh, I'm only seeing them up to three times a yr max anyway. I can do the same thing from over in Cali. Just a plane ride away

Last edited:
Honestly, if a job as cool as mine was available in Cali but with higher pay I'd be open to moving out there. All my friends and family are in the tri state but tbh, I'm only seeing them up to three times a yr max anyway. I can do the same thing from over in Cali. Just a plane ride away
Do it, man. I bet you'll want to move out there after your upcoming trip lol

Back
Top Bottom