the thread about nothing...

Man I love living in San Francisco.... I can't imagine living anywhere else permanently.

Hopefully the temporary move to Sacramento will treat me well.

Last edited:
MAN I have been BS watching this movie, I need to sit down over the long weekend and watch this movie.  He was GETTIN IT.

Yes, yes you do

"That nas won stuff is stupid
Askin for pictures like some sort of groupie
Actin like before 2006 he knew me
I was the one with the pies and the oozies
I was the one at the video shoot for juicy
I was the one who wasnt looking when they was shooting
I was the one who was left off bad and boujie"

Jay z @ nas

8)

But Nas did win

Jen Selter right. Used to work out at my gym for a little while in ny. I didn't see her much but my friend was coo with her for a bit. The whole time at my gym I didn't know she was insta famous lol

Man I love living in San Francisco.... I can't imagine living anywhere else permanently.

Hopefully the temporary move to Sacramento will treat me well.
Adventure and explore Sacramento for what it is. If you stay comparing it to SF, you will be disappointed.

Sacramento has changed for the better in the last 10 years, it's starting to slowly find it's own identity.

Apartment companies are ridiculous. 

The renewal price was ridiculously high and then I checked what the going rates are for all other apartments and it's way lower than what they were asking us to renew.

I wonder if it's possible to sign a new lease with that lower rate? Hmmm.

Apartment companies are ridiculous. 

The renewal price was ridiculously high and then I checked what the going rates are for all other apartments and it's way lower than what they were asking us to renew.

I wonder if it's possible to sign a new lease with that lower rate? Hmmm.
Leave then come back like a week later

Back
Top Bottom