the thread about nothing...

I am really unsure if I posted this yesterday but found out yesterday my little sis passed her PANCE exam. She graduated in 2012 and been taking the exam for years. If she had failed this time she wouldn't have been able to take the exam again and would've had to go back to school.

Best news I've had in a long time.
Yeah, you did share this yesterday.

Congrats to her!

Got my homie a job. Paying more than he ever got in his life. Walked this ***** to the director damn near and he fails his piss test... I told this ***** to chill out for a few days before take whatever flush you take and just chill. This mf'er smokes 5 in the morning and fails...

If I wasn't about to be balls deep in the HR recruiters bunz, I'd be under the microscope right now...
Been clean for 5 months, bless me with the homies job

Sent out my thank you letters to the people I interviewed with yesterday. Hopefully that helps them deciding to consider me lol.

My wife was glad that the interview went well, but was kind of bummed that they weren't rushing to make a decision. I told her that it was okay and that it will all work out.

She then agreed and let me watch Spider-Man last night lol

Got my homie a job. Paying more than he ever got in his life. Walked this ***** to the director damn near and he fails his piss test... I told this ***** to chill out for a few days before take whatever flush you take and just chill. This mf'er smokes 5 in the morning and fails...

If I wasn't about to be balls deep in the HR recruiters bunz, I'd be under the microscope right now...
Terrible. That would be the last time I'd help him out with ajob opportunity. Glad you're good with HR, because that could hurt your professional reputation at work.

Why would you smoke the same day you take your test?! Who thinks like this?!

I am really unsure if I posted this yesterday but found out yesterday my little sis passed her PANCE exam. She graduated in 2012 and been taking the exam for years. If she had failed this time she wouldn't have been able to take the exam again and would've had to go back to school.

Congrats to her 
nthat.gif

I know we different fields but sometimes management takes forever to make a hiring decision.

The job I'm currently working at..they hired me in a December when I had interviewed in September lmao

[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Congratulations

I know we different fields but sometimes management takes forever to make a hiring decision.

The job I'm currently working at..they hired me in a December when I had interviewed in September lmao
True, that.

I've worked at one other call center before but it was mad chill cause I worked in a department where calls weren't back to back, we would joke around while waiting. Here though it's crazy, and I've been on the phones for three months. Training was four months though.

What a coincidence—me too! Training was about 4 months and I only lasted about 3 months once we hit the floor. In fact, I started looking for another job after the 1st month out there[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
I feel like this is the type of jobs old heads like cause it's nothing different plus they probably already had careers. There's career opportunities here but I'm not trying to be stuck here all my life.

I don't think I'd ever go back to a call center environment. That would be my ultra last resort.

I'll never work in a call center.

Worked for a survey company when i was 16. Lasted 4 months :lol:

I think I lost my debit card again
This is literally the second debit card I lose in 3 weeks.
[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

I think I lost my debit card again
This is literally the second debit card I lose in 3 weeks.
[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
I've only taken my credit card/debit card out of my wallet a handful of times since upgrading to the Galaxy S8. Samsung Pay>>>

I lost my house keys though...thank God the keys to my bike weren't on there, I only have one. I should probably go make a copy...

My cousin is hosting a Beerlympics tomorrow. I very rarely drink. Any veteran drinkers wanna give me some keys to success?

Last edited:
Been drinking way too much lately smh. Drank last Thursday til Tuesday. Took Wednesday off. Had a couple last night and gonna be drinking tonight and tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom