the thread about nothing...

Soon as i buy a house, portion of the budget is going towards a outdoor kitchen and i aint playin.

A spot for my grills, my smokers, brick oven, and something to cook pig/goat/and lamb in.

Gotta have the tv's and surround sound too. I dont cook, but if i can do it on the grill....oh im out thurr.

Last edited:
So I've been in sf for two days and here's my verdict

Been in san Diego for a day

Los Angeles for a few days

I think I prefer sf out of the three

Reminds me the most of an Eastern city

Being an East coaster that comforts me

Soon as i buy a house, portion of the budget is going towards a outdoor kitchen and i aint playin.

A spot for my grills, my smokers, brick oven, and something to cook pig/goat/and lamb in.

Gotta have the tv's and surround sound too. I dont cook, but if i can do it on the grill....oh im out thurr.

Wavy thats you

Reminds me the most of an Eastern city

Being an East coaster that comforts me

head down to Burlingame and eat at New England Lobster Market, trust.

love 
nthat.gif

Morning Tan

Dude who i knew (wouldn't call him a friend or anything like that but crossed paths a few times) just overdosed on herion. He used to work with my mom was 29 years old i believe. Got fired from his job this past friday and they found his body Saturday the funeral was yesterday.

these opiods (sp?) are no joke man. It seems in my home town its really getting bad. This is the 3rd overdose death in the past year and a half that involved people i some what knew. The original rumor was they were cutting the H with fentanyl and people didn't know and were doing as much as they usually do but it was way more potent now.

I know I can treat you bedda, bedda dan he can

I hate that song, I hope it gets stuck in your head too

So muuuuuch work

Past 3 weeks were 4 days only.( this country man ) not getting much done whatsoever

Just yesterday they told me I had to flight to Medellin , TODAY, for some meetings. And here I am. I barely slept last night , woke up to coffee and a muffin. Delayed flight.

But here I am. Felling good. Ready to kick whatever is coming !

Back
Top Bottom