the thread about nothing...

Text "push" to 727272 for a free dvd rental from redbox

Smells like a scam.

When you walk in the crib and it smells like arroz con gandules and mofongo

s-88ae9e60a54c78b1540389ceafe01b42ea1207b5.gif

I need to know if those sandwiches in these new arbys commercials look the same in real life

As usual, this annoying clown in his tuner Toyota decides to go racing repeatedly from one end of our street to the other end at 3AM. :smh:
Over and over again, at a speed of at least 200km/h, probably significantly higher. :smh:
This ******* regularly wakes up my mom at night with his roaring engine you can hear from a mile away. Normally it's very quiet with very little to no drivers on the road at night. Can't get his license plate either because he drives by way too fast.

As usual, this annoying clown in his tuner Toyota decides to go racing repeatedly from one end of our street to the other end at 3AM. :smh:
Over and over again, at a speed of at least 200km/h, probably significantly higher. :smh:
This ******* regularly wakes up my mom at night with his roaring engine you can hear from a mile away. Normally it's very quiet with very little to no drivers on the road at night. Can't get his license plate either because he drives by way too fast.

You should use 1 of your pops rifles and take out one of his tires

Taking my first ever international trip in a couple of months. I can pretty much go anywhere, but I'm not sure where. I was thinking:

London
Tokyo
Amsterdam
Copenhagen

I had the weirdest experience at the Spider-Man movie today.

The theater is assigned seating only.

I found a dude and his kid in my seat.

I told the guy, you in our seat dude.

Guy wouldn't move at first. His kid tries to tell me something. And then dude looks at his kid and was like 'F this' and threw his food all over the aisle, and stormed out, with his kid

That was weird. The food didn't touch our seats so we just sat down. But what was his problem, lol

Last edited:
I'm still perplexed about why he would be mad at me

Some ppl are just weird

Just chalk this up to one of life's mysteries I guess :rofl:

I had the weirdest experience at the Spider-Man movie today.

The theater is assigned seating only.

I found a dude and his kid in my seat.

I told the guy, you in our seat dude.

Guy wouldn't move at first. His kid tries to tell me something. And then dude looks at his kid and was like 'F this' and threw his food all over the aisle, and stormed out, with his kid

That was weird. The food didn't touch our seats so we just sat down. But what was his problem, lol

Wait a minute, what? 

:lol:  

I don't even know.

Not the first time someone has sat in my seat by mistake but have never seen someone get so mad about it before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom