the thread about nothing...

My question is, why would he sit in your seat knowing it's assigned seating? I mean dude probably saw those seats were taken when ordering the tickets unless he ordered before you did, but then why not just order those seats?

Unless they snuck in? But, then why not just say sorry and move to another seat?

None of this makes sense.

My question is, why would he sit in your seat knowing it's assigned seating? I mean dude probably saw those seats were taken when ordering the tickets unless he ordered before you did, but then why not just order those seats?

Unless they snuck in? But, then why not just say sorry and move to another seat?

None of this makes sense.

Idk. I do know that they got to fix the seat labels. They put the number on the armrest and because two seats can share one armrest ppl can get confused and it's a domino effect. Dunno how to explain his behavior though

Got orientation for Uniqlo tomorrow
nthat.gif
 super excited to start working there 

Nah trainers, why?
Just wanted to know why they were so cheap. Thought you were grabbing some sock darts or some racers for that price.

Yeah, they were Kevin Hart's Free Train Instinct.

Funny enough, the day I realized the soles were splitting, his second shoe dropped.

But they put in on a store merchandise card so it can only be used in store. Was hoping I would get a gift card so I can use it online.

Last edited:
Yeah, they were Kevin Hart's Free Train Instinct.

Funny enough, the day I realized the soles were splitting, his second shoe dropped.

But they put in on a store merchandise card so it can only be used in store. Was hoping I would get a gift card so I can use it online.
Yea man i just saw his second shoe... Not bad but i like the first ones more. And damn wish you wouldve gotten that gift card hookup

Last edited:
Today I turn 38. Man I feel old. I've been on NT for what 13 years now I think. Been a hell of a ride. I've slowed way down on pickups past few years. I used to have to cop everything. Now days just a few here and there. Anybody else around my age on here?

Last edited:
Today I turn 38. Man I feel old. I've been on NT for what 13 years now I think. Been a hell of a ride. I've slowed way down on pickups past few years. I used to have to cop everything. Now days just a few here and there. Anybody else around my age on here?
Yea I'm 38 as well and have been here about the same amount of years. Its been interesting to see how the shoe trends change. I started on here when SBs were king.

Back
Top Bottom