the thread about nothing...

question

why do people automatically label you a d rider/bandwagoner if you buy something that youve seen on someone else?

for instance, you seen a shirt that someone famous has on. youve never seen it before, but you like it A LOT. so you go out and buy it. how does this make you a d rider/bandwagoner? you like what you buy right? reason why i ask is because me and my friends got into a deep convo about this the other day. some of them said that buying something that youve seen on someone is being a d rider. but how are you gonna find it out anyways right? finding something new has to come from someone/something else. you cant just automatically be put on to something

take me for example. i dont dress up to impress anybody. i buy what i like and i like what i buy. it doesnt matter who/what wore it, or where i saw it from. if i like it ill buy the @$^*. but not everyone is like that. there are people that buy stuff just because its in style and because everyone else has it or something. i notice it on campus at my college and at the mall.

Haven't fapped for 1 week and 6 days. I only did it that time because I had just
pimp.gif
and I wanted to see what it felt like when hig. Haven't done it since The monday before last. Made my life better, more ambitious with girls, more confident overall. I feel like I'm about to relapse yo.

NT convince me not to do it before my iPod charges.

question

why do people automatically label you a d rider/bandwagoner if you buy something that youve seen on someone else?

for instance, you seen a shirt that someone famous has on. youve never seen it before, but you like it A LOT. so you go out and buy it. how does this make you a d rider/bandwagoner? you like what you buy right? reason why i ask is because me and my friends got into a deep convo about this the other day. some of them said that buying something that youve seen on someone is being a d rider. but how are you gonna find it out anyways right? finding something new has to come from someone/something else. you cant just automatically be put on to something

take me for example. i dont dress up to impress anybody. i buy what i like and i like what i buy. it doesnt matter who/what wore it, or where i saw it from. if i like it ill buy the @$^*. but not everyone is like that. there are people that buy stuff just because its in style and because everyone else has it or something. i notice it on campus at my college and at the mall.
Nah everyone buys something because they saw it on someone else. Unless you're constantly going on Big Cartel to see what new sites have signed up, you gonna see a shirt you like on someone else, and be like "Yo where can I cop"

It's just when people say something is ugly or make fun of you for wearing something and then Kanye or Wale or whoever is hot at the moment wears it and then they go and redo their whole wardrobe with it

I've enjoyed Ponce, Puerto Rico, but we're definitely looking forward to heading back home tomorrow. Already called in to reserve our cab ride for the early AM. The cab ride cost was crazy tho as it was $132 to get here from the airport and $140 to back to it. Today we chillin and thank God for room service.

I've enjoyed Ponce, Puerto Rico, but we're definitely looking forward to heading back home tomorrow. Already called in to reserve our cab ride for the early AM. The cab ride cost was crazy tho as it was $132 to get here from the airport and $140 to back to it. Today we chillin and thank God for room service.

pics of trip.

Every J past XIV is :x  IMO

your buggin B

17s, 18s, 20s, 21s, 23s were all the goods :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: @ chiraq
but that **** in the whip :x
it go ham in the audi

:x :x

:lol: at Chiraq :smh:

is that Twista ? :nerd: :wow: looks so out of place :lol:

No love for Rachel Nichols?
I always found her attractive :lol:

i love her :evil: honestly id give her some kids :evil: i want my **** in and or around her mouth, MILF

question

Honeslty its not a big deal, your always gonna see something on someone else, but in all honestly i dont think ive ever seen something i own/worn on the same day on someone else, the only time you really see that is with these new retro Jays, got these thirsty dudes rocking the same day :x or that week :x

that cab cost :x :x dude that seems wild overpriced, did you call around? granted i havent been to the mother land in years but :x :x

I can't decide if I want to buy 2 pairs of Jordan XVIs on ebay, or cop those Pillars on sale.....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

cop the 16s....everything past 14 :x?!....these dudes launching

that starkville state d swarming.....hold the effing ball

Last edited:
Why are some of my channels missing....on this glorious morning for football?

iclkxj.jpg

Im going to have a panic attack

Back
Top Bottom