the thread about nothing...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif
8a6268766495d7f3400b9cf72a7836525abbba47_r.gif

I saw this when it first aired.

I didnt press play but this is the one where he wanted to do some weird **** to the girl

Also i like how the cops didnt wanna tackle him, but an update said he was pressing charges for hand cuffing him too tight and etc.

I saw this when it first aired.
I didnt press play but this is the one where he wanted to do some weird **** to the girl
Also i like how the cops didnt wanna tackle him, but an update said he was pressing charges for hand cuffing him too tight and etc.
I just saw this for the first time. I was waiting for the cops to tackle him just like everyone else...and then the cops beating him for resisting.

I'm going to hell.

Not tired at all, have to force myself though :smh: see if I wake up early and take my *** tithe gym , haven't been this whole week :x

I just saw this for the first time. I was waiting for the cops to tackle him just like everyone else...and then the cops beating him for resisting.
I'm going to hell.

Did you ever see the indian guy that comes in naked? :lol:

Straight comedy, dude takes his clothes off before he enters the house

Did you ever see the indian guy that comes in naked?
laugh.gif

Straight comedy, dude takes his clothes off before he enters the house
I remember that one. It was hilarious! That dude had no way of explaining why he was there in the nude.
I wonder how stupid he felt when he saw chris hansen.

Never drinking again holy ****

lies!....we all say that and then we get suckered in to going out and end up having "one" drink :smh: next thing I know u have your shirt off yelling "shots,shots,shots,everybody shots!"

Lol bored as heck at the airport....

Fam, I'm so close to graduating college, I can't even express how good it feels. (I hate my school btw)

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

I've been listening to Keef, lil Reese and Durk...and Im making a move on a ex's HS friend from way back.....Feel so guilty right now

i'm drunk, with my bag of doritos and am like i needa go onto niketalk for the "thread about nothing" to just scroll down and read **** and guess what i see is the top thread when i check the general section? :nthat:: Nthat

edit lost my voice tonight. this will be all bad tomorrow.

Last edited:
The first week at the new job went well. Most of time I was shadowing with a co-worker. I'll probably be at my own terminal by this time next week.

:smile: :pimp:

Last edited:
any yall ol skool playas freak a green eye puerto rican chick on the floor and try to finger bang her to this song?

Last edited:
i honestly wanna call her just to see how shes doing, no intentions, no sub plots, nothing like that, cause i still care and just wanna make sure shes alright.
unfortunately though that isnt possible, oh wells.

I've been feeling the same way lately, thinking about writing her a letter tho. Been thinking about it for some time now

Back
Top Bottom