the thread about nothing...

Anybody had wings from little caesars?

Am I setting myself up for the fails?
Capture.GIF

I told someone that I found it funny that USA lost to Jamaica in soccer and someone overheard and said I should be deported for saying that. 
mean.gif
  I mean I'll all for giving other countries shine. I don't have to support the US in everything religiously. 

Last edited:
My taste buds are tired of Pizza Hut

Dont even have a got damn Wing Stop here
tired.gif

Can't even order half the wings off of Pizza Hut's site because the one by my place doesnt offer WingStreet Wings

<ROZAY> WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE DIS!? <ROZAY>

:rofl:

"Name the month when you can tell a woman is pregnant"

"September"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Name a yellow fruit"
"Orange"

:wow: :rofl:

My name would be chrstphr or chrs .. meh

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: I always said that if my family got on that show we would dominate. I'm starting to believe some of the dumb things people say are scripted

Anybody had wings from little caesars?

Am I setting myself up for the fails?

That post from early this morning. Feeling the complete opposite now. Even though breaking up with her was what needed to be done, I feel like the bad guy right now. I guess it's because of all the invested time and emotions. For sure thought it wasn't going to effect me like this. Feeling pretty down right now NT. She's a great girl, just wasn't the right time for us. About to just drink away the pain.

[COLOR=#red]=
[/COLOR]

252901_o.gif

:lol:

On a more serious notes, these dudes and their "cliques" are menaces to society. I hope they all get on house arrest until they learn to grow up.

My taste buds are tired of Pizza Hut

Dont even have a got damn Wing Stop here |I

Can't even order half the wings off of Pizza Hut's site because the one by my place doesnt offer WingStreet Wings

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE DIS!?

make that papa trip bro......

if you order online & have an account & you nbcpapa25 or nbapapa & you get a free pizza for your next order

Back
Top Bottom