the thread about nothing...

I can't decide if I want to buy 2 pairs of Jordan XVIs on ebay, or cop those Pillars on sale.....WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Every J past XIV is
sick.gif
IMO
This.
Passed on the XVI's (kinda sad about it) instead opted for the Dave White I's for $150

booooo
The 16s are gross. 

Every other jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>16s

TMZ ‏@TMZ

Jermaine Dupri Barely Rescues Atlanta Mansion from Foreclosure http://tmz.me/O316T1

I don't understand these guys. Why go out and by the largest home? It's a never ending cycle. Car clothes jewelry racks but you can't afford your mortage. If I'm making that kind of bread I'm copping a nice affordable condo and leaving it at that.

Passed on the XVI's (kinda sad about it) instead opted for the Dave White I's for $150[/QUOTE]

booooo[/QUOTE]
The 16s are gross. 
Every other jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>16s
[/quote]

everyone's entitled.....again booo to passing on 16s for dw1s

Last edited:
TMZ ‏@TMZ

Jermaine Dupri Barely Rescues Atlanta Mansion from Foreclosure http://tmz.me/O316T1

I don't understand these guys. Why go out and by the largest home? It's a never ending cycle. Car clothes jewelry racks but you can't afford your mortage. If I'm making that kind of bread I'm copping a nice affordable condo and leaving it at that.

im copping the crib outright first, whips, gear and jewels can come afterwards when i have no mortgage. jermaine gotta be one of them smart dumb cats

Last edited:
I was expecting a thorough flaming.

Cord you are a gentleman and a scholar.

But please tell me how you would stylishly wear a pair of jordan 16s.

the same outfit you would wear with black/varsity red 11s. without the shroud/gaiter of course.

Last edited:
TMZ ‏@TMZ

im copping the crib outright first, whips, gear and jewels can come afterwards when i have no mortgage. jermaine gotta be one of them smart dumb cats

This.

Condo 1st.

laughed at stylishly.....the same way I would "stylishly wear a pair of whatever your favorite jordans are.
hope that answers your question. (i don't attempt to wear anything stylishly)

16's are dope, 17's are dope, 20's are dope.

I'm telling you, as soon as they retro, people are going to be selling their souls for them

laughed at stylishly.....the same way I would "stylishly wear a pair of whatever your favorite jordans are.
By stylish I mean casually like going to school,church,work etc.

I forgot that many people by Jordans for their intended hooping purposes.

So would "jeans and a t shirt" be acceptable, or are you looking for a "Dressing Better 2.0" answer?

Last edited:

thank you kind sir
only wingtips and loafers to church....i would lose the aforementioned strap and wear them like they're concords.

and solarius, fresh 18s are rather dope too. and im a fan of a few 23s and have seen the red, suede 21s look pretty damn good being worn

Last edited:

So would "jeans and a t shirt" be acceptable, or are you looking for a "Dressing Better 2.0" answer?
Nah bruh that dressing better thread is too zesty for me.

Fair enough though, yall have bested my spade.

I feel bad I came to Tennessee for the weekend to visit some family and my grandmas slyly trying to get me to go to church in the morning with her so she can show me off, but I plan on just getting drunk and watching the titans game in the morning (we rarely get televised titans games in texas)

Too many people picking texans for the SB :smh:

That's that **** I don't like :smh:

i would put on cargo pants and a black polo tee (with the red horse on the lower left hem) and feel as fresh as anyone.....mj shrug

16's with the covers on inside out, laces hanging out, mix matching the covers...I thought I was that ******g dude in high school
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom