the thread about nothing...

This low back pain is crippling. Started coming on last week. I've just been doing too much in terms of exercise. I took 3 days off, but slept terrible then get back in the gym Monday and tweak it doing squats.

Getting out of bed is a challenge. I can't even bend. I had to lift the toilet seat up with my foot, it's that bad.

Took ibuprofen, used biofreeze, my girl massaged it. Hoping a good night's sleep takes care of it now. Otherwise, looking like a trip to the chiro is coming.

This low back pain is crippling. Started coming on last week. I've just been doing too much in terms of exercise. I took 3 days off, but slept terrible then get back in the gym Monday and tweak it doing squats.

Getting out of bed is a challenge. I can't even bend. I had to lift the toilet seat up with my foot, it's that bad.

Took ibuprofen, used biofreeze, my girl massaged it. Hoping a good night's sleep takes care of it now. Otherwise, looking like a trip to the chiro is coming.

Man this sucks

you recently got back to the gym right ?

Damn

Take it easy, the backs the worst thinv to hurt. Hope its nothin major bro

In what sense ?
It sure feels faster but it lacks some things that were really good in the old platform
I agree so far I still rather have the old site rn as we speak but I feel like when it comes to organization its the only thing that has me being cordial with the new site so far. Organization as in I can go to one place and all my thread feed is right there instead of having my email piled up with updates of what I missed

Man I was in a similar situation to you. Sucks bro. Just a week ago I disliked playing table tennis because if I missed a ping pong ball and had to pick it up it would hurt. Like if I bent down too quickly it would hurt.

I feel much better this week though.

chiropractor and stretching helped me

Always keep tissues in my pocket. Paper towel even.
Yeah I feel you it happened at home but I do need to go out and cop a handkerchief for these occasions cuz if that **** happened in public if I'm with my yutes but more so a female that **** could go left

Man I was in a similar situation to you. Sucks bro. Just a week ago I disliked playing table tennis because if I missed a ping pong ball and had to pick it up it would hurt. Like if I bent down too quickly it would hurt.

I feel much better this week though.

The curse is byke

I watched certain threads on the old NT to catch deals, but now i have to go searching for them threads cause they're always moving from the watched threads page

nW6HdZV.gif

This is a warning to anyone that works out and posts in here (or any other thread that amel posts in)... If you get injured, it's amels fault. Even if you dont work out and get hurt, its amels fault.

Thats all

Have perfect logic. Gonna be extra careful now on

I watched certain threads on the old NT to catch deals, but now i have to go searching for them threads cause they're always moving from the watched threads page

You not lying. I click watched threads and im wondering where certain threads went. Then i click forums and go to the forum and i see theres been activity.

Have perfect logic. Gonna be extra careful now on

The curse

Just saw a music video featuring a v6 mustang and camaro, at least they don't have to pay to use their boys cars.

Tip for anyone with serious back pain: DO NOT get back surgery, ever. It'll be more likely that surgery causes even more problems than leaving it alone. Just ask Steve Kerr.

Unfortunately, I know someone who has had multiple back surgeries and the pain has not gotten better. He pretty much hasn't been able to work for years.

Back
Top Bottom