the thread about nothing...

I watched certain threads on the old NT to catch deals, but now i have to go searching for them threads cause they're always moving from the watched threads page

Feel like its nearly impossible to sell your kicks on NT now... Thats one thing I'm defidently not to crazy about

So there's this soccer squad that trains next to us. We asked them to play like 3 times already. This week it finally happened...AND WE SERVED THEM
Beat them 5-2. It was a real fast paced and aggressive game. We both wanted it, even tho it was just a friendly scremage. We all went to el torito for taco Tuesday after to celebrate :tongue:

Just saw a music video featuring a v6 mustang and camaro, at least they don't have to pay to use their boys cars.

Link.
I really like watching these videos.
After I got in a Camero SS I really started liking muscle cars

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Finally watching Get Out. It's a garbage far left wing propaganda film. This trash is really just doing a disserrvice to society.

Link.
I really like watching these videos.
After I got in a Camero SS I really started liking muscle cars
i can't remember the dudes name but it was some unknown rapper on a MTV ad. It looked like a basic camaro, not the SS. You did right by copping an SS though, would not want the sauce from you.

PF i go to is the worst!!! Always full, DBs thrown all over the place, small. Can't wait to cancel my membership at the beginning of next month. Then I'll see what I find or just go to the park and workout at the bars/run.

Heard they have pizza and donut nights at PF

They do :lol: I been there before, it's usually the people who shouldn't be eating that crap, that are the ones eating it

PF i go to is the worst!!! Always full, DBs thrown all over the place, small. Can't wait to cancel my membership at the beginning of next month. Then I'll see what I find or just go to the park and workout at the bars/run.

Yea PF is crowded damn near everywhere due to it's low price, but f it I'll make the best of it. I do miss the indoor court my former gym had tho smh

PF is it gimmick it's designed not really help you lose weight and get into shape! They want u to keep going and paying that monthly fee

I go to a fancy gym..$50..so nice..they have a cafeteria and a spa lol..it's a wellness center connected to a hospital..always clean..ill never leave it..but I'll sign up to PF to get $60 lol..not sure if it's easy to cancel with them tho..I heard they have a pizza night

this is mean but i felt better about myself while going to pf, i was in decent shape, a lot of the people there were wayyy lazy, like why are you even wasting your time here. Standing around talking, biking on level 1 on the machines etc. i used to be in and out, intenste hr session.

Back
Top Bottom