the thread about nothing...

How do you guys feel about the Kaepernick/NFL situation
He's talented, not a great QB, and should be signed to a team as a backup.

But unfortunately, his political stance is obviously pushing owners away due to the backlash of the fans and the fear of losing money.

He should be considered as one of the best FA QBs, right now. I was in shock when I read that Johnny Manziel has garnered interest from multiple teams after all the crap he's done off the field.

The Juice is freee!!!
DFMzk0oVYAES_R3.jpg

He's talented, not a great QB, and should be signed to a team as a backup.

But unfortunately, his political stance is obviously pushing owners away due to the backlash of the fans and the fear of losing money.

He should be considered as one of the best FA QBs, right now. I was in shock when I read that Johnny Manziel has garnered interest from multiple teams after all the crap he's done off the field.

I'm curious to see if there will be any level of residual backlash/protest whether it be from fans or other players.

Does sex really get old or is just the same women that get boring? I don't get high after doing it anymore. It's like a chore I feel like after it's done

Please share more
Not much to share but I was smashing a lot of college females in my late teens to mid twenties. Even had a fake college id for getting in the dorms at UCSF. The out of town ladies going to school loved your boy. I was like a city tour guide that you can have sex with. Good years. Berkeley had the dimes though. SF State had the best party chicks though.

sex does lowkey get repetitive, the chase/first time is probably the best, still good to smash frequently, but maybe with age you care less and less about it

How many times y'all smash a week?

sex does lowkey get repetitive, the chase/first time is probably the best, still good to smash frequently, but maybe with age you care less and less about it

How many times y'all smash a week?
Agreed. Sex isn't less enjoyable just you are not as concerned about getting some the older you get. In a relationship I'm smashing 5 days a week when single it's random. Been dry as of lately tbh. But thanks to age I'm not stressing.

Back
Top Bottom