the thread about nothing...

Agreed. Sex isn't less enjoyable just you are not as concerned about getting some the older you get. In a relationship I'm smashing 5 days a week when single it's random. Been dry as of lately tbh. But thanks to age I'm not stressing.

I feel like Costanza when im on a dry spell. Feel like a genius

image.png
I'm down

I've had one night stands with quite a few women... And out of 15-20 women maybe the sex was good twice.

I'll be honest. A lot of it is my fault LOL

This is gonna sound super ****** up

But you guys remember i posted the Ramsey's Curse like Amel's Curse but the one that kills people ...

He scored yesterday ... Today Chester Died . Man

Does sex really get old or is just the same women that get boring? I don't get high after doing it anymore. It's like a chore I feel like after it's done

youngsta, I'll assume u are, this Aug I make 17 yrs married to the same woman. Been with her since i was 14, I'm 41 now ..

I myself am starting to go through what u speak of. sex is becoming a lil stale and yes boring. my wife says i put not effort to add intimacy , that i treat her like a chew toy. can't front i do treat every time like an episode of ********. i've almost fallen asleep while strokin tho. when we have sex it's become a routine (spoon, doggy, regular and if i make it past that , giddyup). that's life i guess. i was just thinking about this on my way home, is this when i start becoming that old dude that gets it 4 times a year and when i get it i last 46 seconds ?

our grandfathers are not puttin in work 3, 4 times a week , my grandmother can't even turn her neck. she's not making sure that flame stays lit in the marriage.

my point is live it up , that "flame" burns out.

Zebra cakes
Wafers
Swiss rolls
Honey buns
Those oatmeal filled cookies
Brownies
Cinnamon rolls
Donut sticks
Donuts
Raisin creme cookies
Granola bars

In that order