the thread about nothing...

IMG_8453.JPG
Japanese place in Downey ca

Man, I miss all the cheap sushi places in CA. All the sushi spots out here in VA are expensive.

I think I've been spoiled by all you can eat sushi spots lol

It's not Virginia, but when I was in South Carolina I once went to a sushi spot that was really, really good. Like it rivaled any good sushi I had in ny, and then some. It surprised me cuz I was expecting South Carolina to not have any good sushi..

So maybe if you can keep looking, there's something like that in VA lol

To this day, I still say the best ice cream is in Missouri. Nothing I've had, in the tri state area, or anywhere else in the US as a matter of fact, comes anywhere close to the ice cream I've had in Missouri.

You ever find yourself in Missouri, get yourself some Ted Drewes and you'll see what I mean lol

Man, I miss all the cheap sushi places in CA. All the sushi spots out here in VA are expensive.

I think I've been spoiled by all you can eat sushi spots lol

If youre willing to drive down to MD, in dowtown silver spring you have this spot called masa hibachi steakhouse. Only sushi spot i go to.

To this day, I still say the best ice cream is in Missouri. Nothing I've had, in the tri state area, or anywhere else in the US as a matter of fact, comes anywhere close to the ice cream I've had in Missouri.

You ever find yourself in Missouri, get yourself some Ted Drewes and you'll see what I mean lol

Don't think I'll ever be there

surprised to see a Japanese place repping Cass like that, japanese/korean usually hella biased against each other

Don't think I'll ever be there

I don't blame you. Outside of the ice cream, and my cousins, there's not really a reason to go there.

But damn, that ice cream though. It's really thick. Like it has the thickness of ice cream that's been in the freezer too long. BUT it's smooth and easy to dig into. Literally have not had another ice cream like it.

Kyrie just said he wants to be traded from the Cavs because he doesn't want to play with Lebron anymore (which apparently blindsided and disappointed Bron) Wtf this sucks man

im interested in seeing kyrie being the #1 option somewhere, want to see if he elevates his dudes or just focuses on getting buckets like before

Back
Top Bottom