the thread about nothing...

1.PNG

Dat curse

You put this curse on me. I will take you down with me.

Costco > Sams
I was in San Diego and they had a chili bowl. I think there was a thread about different items at Costco in your area

Lol, I guess the bright side in this whole thing is that I have to watch what I eat now. I have to eat cleanly, otherwise I will balloon

i say this every Friday even though Saturdays I work 8:30 to 6 :lol: but Saturdays are cake cause they let us go early sometimes with pay

Bruh I work 4-9AM lol but it's cool cause i get out super early and feels like a three day weekend. :pimp:

Got sneakers coming in the mail today.
Shaq-wiggling-gif.gif

:nerd:

Lol, I guess the bright side in this whole thing is that I have to watch what I eat now. I have to eat cleanly, otherwise I will balloon

Run some ball or soccer or something.

Buying sneakers in store >> buying online

Used to be but online is better.

When I was young I used to love running around Costco and making a meal out of the food samples.

Lol me too. That and going to bulk barn and sampling all the candy. Used to be one at the mall by my crib.

Discounts online>store

This man knows. Plus you can always try finesse online agents for another code. Doesnt work so much in store. Only time ive finessed that in store and didnt know the worker was some chick didnt charge me.tax cuz i told her id call her. Never did.

Back
Top Bottom