the thread about nothing...

16's with the covers on inside out, laces hanging out, mix matching the covers...I thought I was that ******g dude in high school :lol: :smh:

they looked dope with the shrouds inside out. These were my grails when I was in high school, I never even owned my 1st pair of jordans until I graduated in 04.

I was expecting a thorough flaming.
Cord you are a gentleman and a scholar.
But please tell me how you would stylishly wear a pair of jordan 16s.

16's are dope, 17's are dope, 20's are dope.

I'm telling you, as soon as they retro, people are going to be selling their souls for them

very dope...i got the red/white joints about a year ago (a little before I said eff gym shoes) only bought 1 pari (chicago 10s) all year. only wore 17s once. with cargos and plain white tee and a red georgia fitted. never used the term before but i broke necks...went to mall had shoe store employees (including women) playing 20 questions

Only dope post 14 jordans are the 16's, 17's, 20's, and 21's

Wish there were more Size 13 OG's floating around because soon they will retro and be hyped

edit: 23's are dope too

Last edited:
16's with the covers on inside out, laces hanging out, mix matching the covers...I thought I was that ******g dude in high school
laugh.gif
mean.gif

they looked dope with the shrouds inside out. These were my grails when I was in high school, I never even owned my 1st pair of jordans until I graduated in 04.
Same here, I didnt start copping until I had my own job. Parents were not throwing money like that at some kicks Ch

Cherrywoods were my third pair of Jordans I owned at the time

UCLA and Nebraska got a really good game going on.

damn near lost my voice during mississippi state vs. auburn game. imma state alum. we shouldve won by 30.

my canes got embarassed though. one announcer said "a wildcat chased down a cane. things sure haved changed in miami.":smh:

Last edited:
True Crime: Streets of L.A. is still a hilarious and fun game.

Man this game was so hilariously bad, I cant believe I played it so much.
I feel bad I came to Tennessee for the weekend to visit some family and my grandmas slyly trying to get me to go to church in the morning with her so she can show me off, but I plan on just getting drunk and watching the titans game in the morning (we rarely get televised titans games in texas)
Go with your grandma man. My grandma called me last week and she was talking to my mom about how lonely she is and how theres no one around to spend  time with her. It hurt my heart man, no one should live out their golden years that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even going to bother ranking them I stand by my claim that every post 14 Jordan is horrible and the 2's are the only bad pre 14 Jordan.

Last edited:
My Huskies are getting crushed.

Mariners albeit playing better this year are still a below .500 team

Russellmania and the Russellmaniacs are my only hope this weekend

My Huskies are getting crushed. Mariners albeit playing better this year are still a below .500 team Russellmania and the Russellmaniacs are my only hope this weekend

If that's your only hope , sorry :\

Hey at least OKC is .... Oh :\

Last edited:
True Crime: Streets of L.A. is still a hilarious and fun game.

Man this game was so hilariously bad, I cant believe I played it so much.
I feel bad I came to Tennessee for the weekend to visit some family and my grandmas slyly trying to get me to go to church in the morning with her so she can show me off, but I plan on just getting drunk and watching the titans game in the morning (we rarely get televised titans games in texas)
Go with your grandma man. My grandma called me last week and she was talking to my mom about how lonely she is and how theres no one around to spend  time with her. It hurt my heart man, no one should live out their golden years that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even going to bother ranking them I stand by my claim that every post 14 Jordan is horrible and the 2's are the only bad pre 14 Jordan.
I use to agree with this, until I'd seen them worn on feet.

My Huskies are getting crushed. Mariners albeit playing better this year are still a below .500 team Russellmania and the Russellmaniacs are my only hope this weekend

If that's your only hope , sorry
ohwell.gif

Hey at least OKC is .... Oh
ohwell.gif
Fam, they are going to torch Arizona tomorrow

Resorting to Sonics shots MMG?
grin.gif
  You cold bruh
laugh.gif

Arena deal should be approved next week though
pimp.gif

KD my ***** dough
smokin.gif
...**** that Clay Bennett doe

:lol: :lol: they stole the nets from me and they finally put a team together :smh: go figure :lol: :smh:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they stole the nets from me and they finally put a team together
mean.gif
go figure
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
  See how they do?

Better stay on that bandwagon though, at least they're in driving distance
laugh.gif

Your foul for posting that vid WHT
mean.gif

My Huskies are getting crushed.

You should follow my online dynasty. Huskies are a powerhouse.

421A0001_170_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_amk.jpg

Andy Weaver's got the Heisman on lock

421A0001_163_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_prN.jpg

Julius Cook...Playmaker. Deadly in the return game. 99 speed and acceleration :wow:

421A0001_157_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Wsy.jpg

TJ Pino...another threat in the receiving game. I just like this pic.

Back
Top Bottom