the thread about nothing...

Is it bad that I don't trust the girl I'm with but I still want to be with her cause my life got so much going on aside from her that her is just like there , like a lamp post, it doesn't hurt me not trusting her, I don't care but I don't see that being a reason to leave her or make her leave me, I ain't the most loyal either so i figure like , hell she can do whatever she want I do the same all the time tho

Trust? You cant buy trust. I trust my mother...sometimes.

Is it bad that I don't trust the girl I'm with but I still want to be with her cause my life got so much going on aside from her that her is just like there , like a lamp post, it doesn't hurt me not trusting her, I don't care but I don't see that being a reason to leave her or make her leave me, I ain't the most loyal either so i figure like , hell she can do whatever she want I do the same all the time tho

is bad IMO

Trust? You cant buy trust. I trust my mother...sometimes.

I trust my mother way too much. She's just too smart she's a fighter that and all her life she dedicated to fight for us.

is bad IMO

Why ?
It's weird, I have a lot of feeling for this girl, man damn I feel like I love her, it's just that idk when she goes out and **** I imagine the worst case scenario happening, but it doesn't do me wrong

I trust my mother way too much. She's just too smart she's a fighter that and all her life she dedicated to fight for us.

Why ?
It's weird, I have a lot of feeling for this girl, man damn I feel like I love her, it's just that idk when she goes out and **** I imagine the worst case scenario happening, but it doesn't do me wrong

Lol you never seen Mo Better Blues?

It's weird man, I been in a long relationship and as time goes by it just seems like older relationships are structured on companionship and "having someone there". Neither one of us step out on each other but a lot of times we're just each in our own world for periods of time (i'm talking hours, not days)

It's weird man, I been in a long relationship and as time goes by it just seems like older relationships are structured on companionship and "having someone there". Neither one of us step out on each other but a lot of times we're just each in our own world for periods of time (i'm talking hours, not days)

I been with her for some time now ... And I can definitely correlate with this feeling.
Anyway I don't feel that the relationship is going bad, i'm not bored and I feel happy and fulfilled with her, I just don't need to trust her (if that makes any sense), a lot just slips by and I think that is not a problem , I still enjoy her to the limit and she seems to enjoy me. So I'd let it be and see where this take us

Sometimes when us men are doing stuff and then our girls goes out we think the worst cuz we fked up we thinking they fkin up too..don't get me wrong ain't 1 p was made for 1 d to be with ..I don't even trust my. Teeth cuz even they bite my tongue

warriors looking at the cavs like

giphy.gif

They might as well just give the Warriors the championship now unless some other team can put together a miracle squad out of thin air

The secret to the perfect pancake is a good non-stick pan. And the best way to cook bacon is in the oven

Back
Top Bottom