the thread about nothing...

BleakWideKakapo-size_restricted.gif

Road rage at 8 am, what could you possibly be mad at on a Saturday morning with no traffic? Lol

Lmao true, my job messed up my queue on the phone so I'm just doing billing. A lot of other people are taking mad calls while I'm just chilling in between :lol:

I miss those '99-'04 NY mixtapes with bad quality, random sound effects, dj's yelling all over the songs, rappers jacking beats and doing their thing

Yup, him, Cutmaster C, Whoo Kid with G-Unit, I think Funk Flex had some too...definitely one of my favorite times in hip hop. Bootleggers having the blankets out on the street with all the new mixtapes

Then you had some that were 'Jay Z vs. Nas', 'Lloyd Banks vs 'Fabolous', Hot 97 Freestyles etc

Yup, him, Cutmaster C, Whoo Kid with G-Unit, I think Funk Flex had some too...definitely one of my favorite times in hip hop. Bootleggers having the blankets out on the street with all the new mixtapes

Then you had some that were 'Jay Z vs. Nas', 'Lloyd Banks vs 'Fabolous', Hot 97 Freestyles etc

Yeah my favorite freestyle is Lox..I think it was green lantern or whoo kid..u could get any mixtape at the barber shop lol..I have all of these CDs somewhere in my house

Yeah my favorite freestyle is Lox..I think it was green lantern or whoo kid..u could get any mixtape at the barber shop lol..I have all of these CDs somewhere in my house

Oh yea Green Lantern too, man those were golden times, definitely a lot of gems along with finding new tapes at barbershops (as you said) and random spots

Back
Top Bottom