the thread about nothing...

Nope, never dwell on the past, because one day she will ask a favor, and next thing you know she's your baby mom and now you realized she was an ex for a reason in the beginning.

Few years back I was with this one chick. She broke up with me on a Saturday. The very next day my previous ex hits me up (who also was the one to end the relationship) hits me on some "how is everything?". Me being vulnerable (the girl that just broke up with went and smashed some guy down my street at a party like 6 hours after we broke up) I took the bait.

Like two days later I smashed and then again like 2 days after that. The old saying is true - the best way to get over an old girl is to get under a new one. Worked like a charm, but after that point she was trying to rekindle the flame and tbh she fell off a few points since we broke up plus her life was still a mess. Few months go by and she's trying to be in my business 24/7 talking about

"Why don't you respond to me? Why do you act like you don't care? You think it's a joke?"

Finally had to flat out tell her to lose my number and leave me alone. She flipped, but it worked.

Thankfully I escaped the "next thing you know she's your baby mom" stage. Not even a few months later she was pregnant. To this day I don't even think the baby dad is around or even a half decent person.

tl;dr: Exes can be perfect rebounds but they can come with some strings. Be careful.

I have many reasons to move on (#1 being I'm shallow and I dumped her because of looks) but I look to her because when I had her, it was before my life turned into this **** storm. The last time I was happy in my life, she was there. Maybe I'm delusional and having her back won't make me feel the way I did then. Maybe I'm too damaged

Take those rose-tinted glasses off my guy. You left her because you weren't satisfied. You wanna go back because that relationship is a symbol of something safe and familiar during a time in your life when everything seems uncertain, but she doesn't deserve to be brought into that and you don't need to put yourself in that situation again because long term it won't work out.

Keep ya head up.

my ex deleted this pic of her bf so i assume they broke up. oddly enough, I don't feel like making a move. I was so disappointed with that maroon she went out with I don't want to scavenge the leftover garbage. I can't look at her

The fact that you noticed she deleted that pic kind of shows you still got feelings for her

If I were you I would stay away and get over here

Plus she isn't that attractive if you dumped here because of how she looks :lol:

My ex and I broke up late 2011, I was on my savage mode 2012, knocking down plenty new chicks, while still smashing my ex on the regular all year...

Around fall, she started talking to some new dude and they were getting "serious", I convinced her to come see me for my bday and I knocked it down one more time, and sent her right back to him

My ex and I broke up late 2011, I was on my savage mode 2012, knocking down plenty new chicks, while still smashing my ex on the regular all year...

Around fall, she started talking to some new dude and they were getting "serious", I convinced her to come see me for my bday and I knocked it down one more time, and sent her right back to him

They end up being serious? If so, that was a cold move on your part. I like it. :pimp:

They end up being serious? If so, that was a cold move on your part. I like it. :pimp:

Yea they became a thing, her and I still talked a bit after all that and they were official official, but eventually we just stopped talking

image.png
image.png

I'm not gonna lie I thought about my ex alot too but I got over her after awhile from 2012 - 2016. she was the type of Blondie to never go with white dudes. She with some Dominican cat now. Happy for them

jjs jjs howd it go last night

We went for drinks. After 2 drinks and some talking i told her if she was down for another one she said no i got to go blablabla so i thought she wasn't feeling me.

But then she asked me what i was up to friday and invited me to come over and cook something (ended up being dumplings, which i'm happy wih)

I guess she feelin the boy :evil:

Dumplings are the ishh

You ain't never lied

horror films nowadays make me laugh..how they don't scare me at all..but..I cannot watch any of the Insidious films..legit shook

Back
Top Bottom