the thread about nothing...

Is there anyway to @ some one on the new platform?

rare rare how demanding is the current job. I remember graduating college and it was a lot of people's dream to get a big 4 accounting job. I know a few that did...and they talked about how demanding and hard it was as a fresh out working that many hours for not much pay (not much still being like $50k straight out of college which at the time was better then a lot of other jobs). Congrats too btw accounting is a tough field but the old saying is true "everyone needs an accountant"

Is there anyway to @ some one on the new platform?

rare rare how demanding is the current job. I remember graduating college and it was a lot of people's dream to get a big 4 accounting job. I know a few that did...and they talked about how demanding and hard it was as a fresh out working that many hours for not much pay (not much still being like $50k straight out of college which at the time was better then a lot of other jobs). Congrats too btw accounting is a tough field but the old saying is true "everyone needs an accountant"
Not demanding at all. I basically work in a call center for auto insurance, there's a financial advice department that I'd want to get into but apparently it takes a few years to get there and by that time I'd be making 50-55k as a base salary. Whereas if I can land a big 4 in two years, then I'd be making more than 50-55k in time it probably took me to go into the department at my current job

Bouta go chop some trees in a lil bit

200w (2).gif

my ex deleted this pic of her bf so i assume they broke up. oddly enough, I don't feel like making a move. I was so disappointed with that maroon she went out with I don't want to scavenge the leftover garbage. I can't look at her

Wait hol up... Isnt she the one you said was in Dubai letting mans run trains and dookie on her?

my ex deleted this pic of her bf so i assume they broke up. oddly enough, I don't feel like making a move. I was so disappointed with that maroon she went out with I don't want to scavenge the leftover garbage. I can't look at her

For someone whos named th3answ3r, you sure do a lot of questionable ****

:D

You doing life wrong, there's a reason why shes an ex, don't move backwards, move forward. :emoji_expressionless:

Never settle...!!!

I have many reasons to move on (#1 being I'm shallow and I dumped her because of looks) but I look to her because when I had her, it was before my life turned into this **** storm. The last time I was happy in my life, she was there. Maybe I'm delusional and having her back won't make me feel the way I did then. Maybe I'm too damaged

I have many reasons to move on (#1 being I'm shallow and I dumped her because of looks) but I look to her because when I had her, it was before my life turned into this **** storm. The last time I was happy in my life, she was there. Maybe I'm delusional and having her back won't make me feel the way I did then. Maybe I'm too damaged

I see what you mean... Like really I understand.

Back
Top Bottom