the thread about nothing...

was in colorado last week had some pretty good wings from Grillin' Wings and Things

Left were Jerk Rub wings
20170717_175219-jpg.1949712

Right were what they called pig wings... mini pork shanks... chose honey hot sauce, it was :nthat:
20170717_175224-jpg.1949716

Last edited:

You aren't entitled to a good job out of college. That's why there's internships. Move back home with the parents if you aren't already there and work for free. Gain that experience and knowledge and parlay THAT into a job. The reason no one wants a fresh out of school graduate is because you have no tangible experience. So if you have no skills to offer an employer you still have your time. Lots of companies love free labor.

You aren't entitled to a good job out of college. That's why there's internships. Move back home with the parents if you aren't already there and work for free. Gain that experience and knowledge and parlay THAT into a job. The reason no one wants a fresh out of school graduate is because you have no tangible experience. So if you have no skills to offer an employer you still have your time. Lots of companies love free labor.

Kid is def doing it wrong

Honestly it depends on what you study in college.

If you majored in stuff like English, Geology, art, history, communications or some ish like that, good luck getting a nice job real quick out of college.

You want something nice real quick like out of college, got to go into something like nursing, medicine, physical therapy, lawyer (lawyer might be pushing it), something like that.

The reason why I would say lawyer might be pushing it is cuz I feel the job market is super competitive. For the other degrees I mentioned I feel if you look with any degree of effort someone will offer you a job

Back
Top Bottom