the thread about nothing...

IMG_0983.PNG
giphy.gif

Honestly it depends on what you study in college.

If you majored in stuff like English, Geology, art, history, communications or some ish like that, good luck getting a nice job real quick out of college.

You want something nice real quick like out of college, got to go into something like nursing, medicine, physical therapy, lawyer (lawyer might be pushing it), something like that.

The reason why I would say lawyer might be pushing it is cuz I feel the job market is super competitive. For the other degrees I mentioned I feel if you look with any degree of effort someone will offer you a job

What I'm saying is..if u hav a degree u can apply to a wide-range of companies that is not exactly specific to ur major..if u are settling for min wage jobs..u are doing it wrong

What I'm saying is..if u hav a degree u can apply to a wide-range of companies that is not exactly specific to ur major..if u are settling for min wage jobs..u are doing it wrong

That's the thing..if you're not working in a field specific to your major, you really can't expect to get paid a lot, right away, out of school. It doesn't and shouldn't work that way.

Gotta tough it out, and work your way up.

For me, I'd rather just tough it out in school, and get a practical degree that will get you a job in your field right away .

My coworkers order out every day..it's astounding

This 1 job i had yrs ago this guy would always eat fast food/take out. I was there for 2/3yrs i seen this man go from avg build to having a belly.

my girlfriend is in el salvador. coming back on the 4th. been gone for a while. anywaysss.......

is there a nice way to tell her she should floss? I'm near her face and see her teeth. its not terribly bad at all but still. I mean I floss regularly. I even wake up in the middle of the night if i feel something off.

This 1 job i had yrs ago this guy would always eat fast food/take out. I was there for 2/3yrs i seen this man go from avg build to having a belly.
they get:
sushi
chinese
Buffalo Wild Wings
pizza
hoagies

maybe $60 wk

Rotisserie chicken,white rice, plantain and black beans ...

Casa de las empanadas on oak ridge road Orlando..

my girlfriend is in el salvador. coming back on the 4th. been gone for a while. anywaysss.......

is there a nice way to tell her she should floss? I'm near her face and see her teeth. its not terribly bad at all but still. I mean I floss regularly. I even wake up in the middle of the night if i feel something off.

There's no nice way lol

Slippery slope

Back
Top Bottom