the thread about nothing...

i deliver to costco and when they switched locations the first three days of the new opening it was sample madness. Im talking samples at the beginning middle and end of every isle both sides and this was all throughout the store. lamb,fish,steak,salad,chesse,bread,ribs,pasta etc ect... ya boy went there before lunch on that day too :lol:

FTD
1-png.1958519

I live right smack in front of a Costco.....the traffic on my small street during a holiday weekend is ridiculous.

I hate going to costco. Everyone is like sheep and just pushes forward. I be wanting to stiff arm everyone out my way like im at the club

Everything in Costco looks great..I put so many things back on the shelf cuz I was like "don't need this"

Best believe I got the hot dog/soda combo $1.50

Lol some ppl find that pig being whole thing weird.

But I'm Filipino. That's normal for me.

I just realized my whole culture revolves around pork. Honestly, I don't like pork all that much

IMG_7089.JPG

Found these in my closet, even with the SKU, info online is very limited to none...

Lol some ppl find that pig being whole thing weird.

But I'm Filipino. That's normal for me.

I just realized my whole culture revolves around pork. Honestly, I don't like pork all that much
Ill eat the skin. But even at parties, I can't eat a lot of pork. But if there is BBQ Pork on a stick. It's on.

Back
Top Bottom