the thread about nothing...

giphy-1.gif

I was talking about this with one of my friends, and the Thunder trading James Harden and giving Serge Ibaka the max contract over him has to be the worst decision in NBA history. OKC didn't even end up keeping Ibaka and Durant probably would've stayed had they re-signed Harden. I definitely could've seen the Durant-Westbrook-Harden combo winning a ring or two by now and the league would've been more competitive.

I was talking about this with one of my friends, and the Thunder trading James Harden and giving Serge Ibaka the max contract over him has to be the worst decision in NBA history. OKC didn't even end up keeping Ibaka and Durant probably would've stayed had they re-signed Harden. I definitely could've seen the Durant-Westbrook-Harden combo winning a ring or two by now and the league would've been more competitive.

It made more sense to keep ibaka. Hardens position and style clashed with kd and westbrook. All 3 are ball dominant, ibaka isnt.

That was it for the thunder..

Back
Top Bottom