the thread about nothing...

1376400013129.gif

what are you putting them on?

Aint no way those ikea shoetrees are removing moisture and odor from your all leather shoes man.

unless you are putting them on your fliyknits or something like that
I jus used em to keep shape in a few kicks. And my son uses them in a few of his kicks too; 11s, 3s, and whatever else he got...

still waitin to be able to see all my old pics...if i click on them...they are individually visible...but
they all look like dead links when i scroll through :frown: therefore they are almost useless right now

07/14

"On this day in 2003, a major outage knocked out power across the eastern United States and parts of Canada. Beginning at 4:10 p.m. ET, 21 power plants shut down in just three minutes. Fifty million people were affected, including residents of New York, Cleveland and Detroit, as well as Toronto and Ottawa, Canada. Although power companies were able to resume some service in as little as two hours, power remained off in other places for more than a day. The outage stopped trains and elevators, and disrupted everything from cellular telephone service to operations at hospitals to traffic at airports. In New York City, it took more than two hours for passengers to be evacuated from stalled subway trains. Small business owners were affected when they lost expensive refrigerated stock."

(Via: http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history)

Back
Top Bottom