the thread about nothing...

300px-Northeast_blackout_2003.gif

Tiger Woods had a ton of drugs in his system when he was arrested in late May on the suspicion of driving under the influence. A toxicology report released on Monday revealed that Woods had taken Ambien, Dilaudid, Vicodin, Xanax, and tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC. While medical marijuana is legal in Florida, it's uncertain if Tiger had a prescription for all the medications listed above.

Was supposed to hit a surprise house party for my boy just like we used to do in HS.

Changed of plans, the surprise is at a fancy resto/bar. F that man i want the house party :smh:

Tiger Woods had a ton of drugs in his system when he was arrested in late May on the suspicion of driving under the influence. A toxicology report released on Monday revealed that Woods had taken Ambien, Dilaudid, Vicodin, Xanax, and tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC. While medical marijuana is legal in Florida, it's uncertain if Tiger had a prescription for all the medications listed above.
Woods is done man. Sad to see too. After all that happened wit ex wifey he been on a downward spiral....he really might lose it all if he continues on this path...

My neighbors apartment is for rent.
I was curious to see how much they were renting it for so I called the number. They said $2500 for a 2 bedroom. They're crazy

Finished that book not too long ago...:smokin

The Art of Seduction by Greene is pretty good so far...

Greene is dope.

Seduction is a great read too. I found it a lil slower read than 48 Laws and 33 Strategies but still a good book. Dude drops so many gems

Back
Top Bottom