the thread about nothing...

The nurse supervisor exam is coming out. I don't wanna be a boss, but I wanna take it and pass it, just so I can say 'Yuhhh I can be a boss if I wanted to' lmao

Having a kid at 22/23 isn't normal?
Damn. To me that's kinda young. But it would be awesome in the sense that when your kid is 15-16 you'd be able to ball with them somewhat competitively.

I'm 32, no kids and not expecting it at all on the horizon. Idk if I would even want kids anymore. To me mid 30s is too old.

Damn. To me that's kinda young. But it would be awesome in the sense that when your kid is 15-16 you'd be able to ball with them somewhat competitively.

I'm 32, no kids and not expecting it at all on the horizon. Idk if I would even want kids anymore. To me mid 30s is too old.

That's how I feel. I just wouldn't be able to support a kid financially at this point in my life. I don't see me having kids until I'm 29/30.

I guess my peers are early on the kiddie train.

Nice. Hoping to visit NY some time soon. Even though, I'm leaving the East Coast. I'm sure I'll find a way to get back here lol.
It's cool I worked in the Manhattan so I'm not too crazy about it..but when u come make sure u stop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn..so much to do

Honestly, I've lived in ny almost all my life and I haven't started appreciating Manhattan until recently. And I didn't realize how unique Manhattan was until I started visiting other cities

Honestly, I've lived in ny almost all my life and I haven't started appreciating Manhattan until recently. And I didn't realize how unique Manhattan was until I started visiting other cities
worked on wall st..the financial district was so dismal/boring and was a ghost town after 6pm..I'm sure I would have liked it a lot more if I was in the village or somewhere other than that area lol

worked on wall st..the financial district was so dismal/boring and was a ghost town after 6pm..I'm sure I would have liked it a lot more if I was in the village or somewhere other than that area lol
Sounds like the Financial District in SF. That part of the city was dead after 6pm.

best thing about having kids young in your early 20s is once they turn 18 you can kick em out and you still young in age late 30s early 40s and can enjoy your time as an older adult with them. You wait till you 30+ them kids going to be with you till you 50 something and the next thing on your mind is retirement lol.

I always thought 28-32 was the age to have kids. Your financially stable at that point. Probably use the early years to travel the world. Gives you time to pick and choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with.

My parents was 28 when they had me and I think that's the perfect age.

I didn't realize how young my dad was when he was balling with me from when I was 10-15. He was not much older than I am now.

To ten year old me, my pops was old. But damn, he was young.

Last edited:
how many people can afford to travel in their early 20s with college debt and trying to find a job tho? Traveling to me is when you get old with your spouse and the kids are grown and its just yall 2 in yall late 30s now.

idk just my opinion but i would rather get kids out the way early age so i can enjoy my later years when im financially stable with my spouse and can downsize the house once the kids move out

This one girl looked up Jamaican Twerk videos on her computer.
She's Brazilian and someone was explaining to her what a "Twerk" was lol

Back
Top Bottom