the thread about nothing...

SoggyAppropriateAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

did Isiah have a no trade clause? why burn the jersey of a man who had no choice in the matter, the same dude who put his personal life on hold to play a game a day after his sister died.

people are dumb.

worked on wall st..the financial district was so dismal/boring and was a ghost town after 6pm..I'm sure I would have liked it a lot more if I was in the village or somewhere other than that area lol

The financial district at night is completely dead , there's a couple of bars that i dig but other than that nothing happens
best thing about having kids young in your early 20s is once they turn 18 you can kick em out and you still young in age late 30s early 40s and can enjoy your time as an older adult with them. You wait till you 30+ them kids going to be with you till you 50 something and the next thing on your mind is retirement lol.

I'm not that old to know but i feel like this is true haha
Honestly, I've lived in ny almost all my life and I haven't started appreciating Manhattan until recently. And I didn't realize how unique Manhattan was until I started visiting other cities

Dude I'm down to meet and grab something this october if you're free I'm gonna be there the entire month , also want to meet alp haha

how many people can afford to travel in their early 20s with college debt and trying to find a job tho? Traveling to me is when you get old with your spouse and the kids are grown and its just yall 2 in yall late 30s now.

idk just my opinion but i would rather get kids out the way early age so i can enjoy my later years when im financially stable with my spouse and can downsize the house once the kids move out

Reselling kicks and having straight priorities (instead of maniac consumerism) can take a kid places nowadays, lots of places

I did a lot of travel in Europe and I was around 20 , I had a job on the weekends, had financial aid from French government and lived very cheap , also school was really cheap a year of my master costed $400(Euros I mean)
brazilian women are the hottest

I agree , the best of the best

colombian imo

I diasgree and I live in Colombia right now lol

Medellin girls maybe, but the too plastic, brazil has such variety , European and Caribean Mix, hell they goddesses there

Idk if I want to have kids, they seem like the most lovable experience in life but man a kid is kid tho

Reselling kicks and having straight priorities (instead of maniac consumerism) can take a kid places nowadays, lots of places

I did a lot of travel in Europe and I was around 20 , I had a job on the weekends, had financial aid from French government and lived very cheap , also school was really cheap a year of my master costed $400(Euros I mean)

I agree , the best of the best

I diasgree and I live in Colombia right now lol

Medellin girls maybe, but the too plastic, brazil has such variety , European and Caribean Mix, hell they goddesses there

Idk if I want to have kids, they seem like the most lovable experience in life but man a kid is kid tho
Claro - the mixture is perfect..best of all worlds lol

Cable guy came through. He's installing the new router and hard wired the ps4. He noticed that I was throwing out a bunch of ps3 games outside and I said, if you want it, take it all. He went and got it and put it in his work truck.

I didn't have cash for tipping so I guess that's my tip lol

Brazil is the place man ... If they offered me something in Brazil I will jump with the quickness

Is speaking Portuguese a must?

Sort of

I speak some portuguese and I catch it quicly when I'm there ... will have to wait and see

Well yeah Brazil is dangerous if you're a fool , otherwise it's like everywhere else you have to be woke

Back
Top Bottom