the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by CJ863

what's normal weather like in Cali? I always assumed it was really hot like here in FL but I always see pics of cats from Cali in
hoodies and sweaters year round
sick.gif

I hear SF weather is like spring/fall NY weather all year round.
pimp.gif

50-70's all year round? Sounds like my kind of weather.

what's normal weather like in Cali? I always assumed it was really hot like here in FL but I always see pics of cats from Cali in
sick.gif

Usually mid 70s...depends on where you are though. The valley and inland empire can get hot as #!#$ but if you're closer to the beach it stays pretty cool. It's hardly ever too hot to wear a crew neck or hoody, I wear em all the time.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

sick.gif

Usually mid 70s...depends on where you are though. The valley and inland empire can get hot as #!#$ but if you're closer to the beach it stays pretty cool. It's hardly ever too hot to wear a crew neck or hoody, I wear em all the time.
Wearing a hoody right now
pimp.gif

it's 70º btw.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

is it cool for a girlfriend to eat lunches with another male just them two?
Of course it's fine as long as you trust your girl. 
I agree. The only thing you can do is trust her/him. If they mess up its their loss.

Thanks for the feedback 10piece & Tone. That's my kinda weather too
pimp.gif
Been thinking about moving out there heavy.

How come after I post, it refreshes back to the forum I posted in instead of the thread that I posted in? And am I the only one this is happening to

@CJ863-You won't regret it, there's always something to do. Especially if you're making decent money.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

How come after I post, it refreshes back to the forum I posted in instead of the thread that I posted in? And am I the only one this is happening to
Click reply.
Make sure you check the box "stay in topic" ... 

smokin.gif

Thanks for the feedback 10piece & Tone. That's my kinda weather too
pimp.gif
Been thinking about moving out there heavy.

its great out here u can wear shorts and a tee year round.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Click reply.
Make sure you check the box "stay in topic" ... 

smokin.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thank you sir. I guess I accidentally unchecked it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sick.gif

I hear SF weather is like spring/fall NY weather all year round.
pimp.gif

50-70's all year round? Sounds like my kind of weather.

Basically. It's like 62' right now with a little sun.

Damb seriously y'all are making my decision even easier. Nothing like enjoying good weather year round, Florida summers FTL it's 80 degrees
down here regularly already
sick.gif

Very sad these last few days, don't know what to do, feel like no matter what, I will not achieve my goals in life

Damb seriously y'all are making my decision even easier. Nothing like enjoying good weather year round, Florida summers FTL it's 80 degrees
down here regularly already
sick.gif
big difference too is the humidity or lack thereof.

85 with high humidity feels nothing like dry 85.  With dry moderate heat, you can just find some shade and youre good to go.  from my experience, there is no escaping humid heat.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course it's fine as long as you trust your girl. 
Please, hell no that isn't cool. 
You insecure? 
I just wouldn't want my woman in 1-on-1 situaitons with another dude. You can call it what you want. Insecure or whatever. Wouldn't fly in my relationship.

Dreading this meeting I got on Friday. It may get a little intense especially considering I have to tell this designer thats working for me that if they don't come with better material I'm going to replace them with their competition. Sucks he is a friend and I have to show that card but I need what need and their cant be any excuses anymore when it comes to hitting my deadline.

Please, hell no that isn't cool. 
You insecure? 
I just wouldn't want my woman in 1-on-1 situaitons with another dude. You can call it what you want. Insecure or whatever. Wouldn't fly in my relationship.
I'm with DC on this one

^Is that like Waffle Crisp? If so,
pimp.gif

Everyone needs to read "Beloved" if they haven't already. There would be a lot less girl problem threads up in this piece.

Back
Top Bottom