the thread about nothing...

What are some good action or thriller shows?
What are some good action or thriller movies?
What are some shows that are as good as or comparable to Breaking Bad?
Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Levi's needs to make some slim fit raw denim. I'm a college student I can't drop bills on nudies & %!+ just yet
laugh.gif

They do the style number is 514. 

yo NT, i got like $100 in my paypal any kicks u recommend copping?

thinking about forking over an extra 35 and copping some discounted brons of ndc

So was Cobb just dreaming the entire time?

Can't really remember the intricacies of my opinion, but I came to the conclusion that Cobb is at the most TWO levels under in his own dream.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Can't really remember the intricacies of my opinion, but I came to the conclusion that Cobb is at the most TWO levels under in his own dream.
grin.gif
I remember reading somewhere that they thought Cobb just dreamed the whole thing..and he shares this outrageous dream about stealing and implanting ideas in people's minds while on a normal flight back home to see his kids...and he just happened to include all the people he shared a first class flight with in it...always thought that was interesting perspective
laugh.gif

Nolan is a wizard, I still get mind %%@+%% by Memento

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

grin.gif
I remember reading somewhere that they thought Cobb just dreamed the whole thing..and he shares this outrageous dream about stealing and implanting ideas in people's minds while on a normal flight back home to see his kids...and he just happened to include all the people he shared a first class flight with in it...always thought that was interesting perspective
laugh.gif

That's dope as well. 
I admire the way that it was left open ended in the sense that the speculation was on whether or not Cobb was still dreaming rather than if anything was actually solved in the movie to progress his life/situation.
I actually watched Shutter Island a day before I went to see Inception and my mind was all the way blown.

I have yet to see Memento. 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

That's dope as well. 
I admire the way that it was left open ended in the sense that the speculation was on whether or not Cobb was still dreaming rather than if anything was actually solved in the movie to progress his life/situation.
I actually watched Shutter Island a day before I went to see Inception and my mind was all the way blown.

ohwell.gif
Yeah, I love the ending for those same reasons. I personally thought he was dreaming, I also think he didnt care at that point..he wanted to see his kids and he got that, real or not

"They come here every day to sleep?"
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0131565/"No. They come to be woken up. The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, son?"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes?qt1265560
That quote pretty much summed up the ending for me
pimp.gif

Do yourself a HUGE favor and watch Memento. You will not be disappointed

So I'm 23 and I don't drive.

I'm nervous about getting my 1st car.... I don't have a job and I have about 3000 max.

any suggestions guys? thanks.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

am I an alcoholic if I'm drinking some brews by myself at home while watching the lake show?

please respond

not knowing you or your situation, solely based off what you have said. i would say no. now if you cant watch the game w/o the drinks thats a diff story.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

am I an alcoholic if I'm drinking some brews by myself at home while watching the lake show?

please respond

If you have to ask the question then there's probably something to it and you should cut back. It's crazy how addicting the stuff can be. I rarely drink but over spring break I was getting a little heavy into it and I found myself craving a beer at random times when usually it would be the last thing on my mind.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That's dope as well. 

ohwell.gif
Yeah, I love the ending for those same reasons. I personally thought he was dreaming, I also think he didnt care at that point..he wanted to see his kids and he got that, real or not

"They come here every day to sleep?"
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0131565/"No. They come to be woken up. The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, son?"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes?qt1265560
That quote pretty much summed up the ending for me
pimp.gif

Do yourself a HUGE favor and watch Memento. You will not be disappointed

memento still confuses me and i dont get it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

From time to time I wonder if there's someone in the world somewhere just like me, almost in my exact shoes in terms of life/living situation, age, hobbies, experiences, and thought process. 
I'm 21, gonna graduate with my Bachelor's in one year and have no idea what Imma be doing after that. I don't like the people in my program, and am tired of school, looking forward to graduate and start a new phase in life.

Couple hours ago I went to this pond near my house and stood by the water and stared at the full moon. The sky was clear and the temperature was neutral. Thought about my future and wondered whats gonna happen. Felt good to have a moment like that alone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

I'm 21, gonna graduate with my Bachelor's in one year and have no idea what Imma be doing after that. I don't like the people in my program, and am tired of school, looking forward to graduate and start a new phase in life.
Thousands like that.
I was also in a pondering stage in my early college years.
laugh.gif
No pun intended though.

Back
Top Bottom