the thread about nothing...

Cousin Bang, Cam'ron & Kanye West at Harold's Chicken

I need gifs of everything PLEASE NT GODS!!!

laugh.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:lol:

This guy 'Ye really did yawn and try to walk off smooth though...

...my man wanted NO parts of it. :lol:

actual headline from the world: "Drunk North Korean man floats to South Korea"

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:lol:

i was comin in here to post this... cuz bang is lulz :rofl:

I saw Nowitzness post "The Mule" by Z-Ro a couple pages back and I just listened to it for old times sake. In one of Z-Ro's verses he uses cock to talk about a female's box. Does anybody else use that word I've really only heard Texas rappers use it in that context.

I saw Nowitzness post "The Mule" by Z-Ro a couple pages back and I just listened to it for old times sake. In one of Z-Ro's verses he uses cock to talk about a female's box. Does anybody else use that word I've really only heard Texas rappers use it in that context.

yeah I'm from Pittsburgh and this one dude I know said it all the time...threw me all the way off

sad thing is people will buy these and then try to put a $400 price tag on em. JB is done

The hype is going to be real like the kilroy, even if both those shoes are ugly.

People would do anything for a jordan shoe with a "story" behind it and a limited tag on it :smh:

ie weak *** cav iv that people were going ape **** for & that exact colorway was always in the gas station right next to the jamaica iv's with nike air on the back

truuuuuuuu

You ever try taking the pills? I forget the exact name of them but you have to go to a doctor to get them. I used to take them but theyre :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Yea those things are gross. They work on a much smaller scale for me like grated cheese but that's about it.

I don't see the mods posting as frequently as i used to. Or maybe I'm just not Niketalking as much as i used to.

Just got over 500 spiderman comics. Plenty of reading for my free time.

I don't see the mods posting as frequently as i used to. Or maybe I'm just not Niketalking as much as i used to.

nah i dont see them that often either, prob on the mod message board or the 10K+ one :nerd:

Both have been stringing racist post together like street fighter combos

link? :nerd:

I never knew Hunter can be a girl's name

met 2 girls named hunter, 1 :pimp: 1 :x both white girls though

nah i dont see them that often either, prob on the mod message board or the 10K+ one :nerd:

Both have been stringing racist post together like street fighter combos

link? :nerd:

I never knew Hunter can be a girl's name

met 2 girls named hunter, 1 :pimp: 1 :x both white girls though

thats a given

Back
Top Bottom