the thread about nothing...

Freaking FEDEX returned my gotdamn shipment again. I ordered a shirt from drjays, and I sent it to my girls crib and they sent it back and it says it was delivered and I know they didnt deliver anything. It was scheduled for delivery on 2moro but it says it went out 2day.

I know the address was correct because I got my Hyperposites and a few hats that I had sent there yesterday by FEDEX.

Im soooo pissed right now, WhyTF would they not deliver my gotdamn package.

welp off to the gym, gonna burn off some of this aggression :smh:

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

i slept like a champ last night, rolled up a g of some sour D for the lady and i :nthat:

Hey bro, I remember you told us a few times about your struggles with prescription drugs, and getting sober ect. Does smoking weed ever make you want to go down that path again? Srs question

Nah, not the herb at all. I can honestly say that its been a positive thing for me, more of a peaceful/therapeutic thing for me. I will say that sometimes when I've had a few beers, I do think about pain killers. But the ones that really did me in, i have a hatred for and dont even wanna go that route or live like that again. It was a lifestyle change and self control that I've gained through my experience. :nthat:

sensi, the healing of a nation

yeah I'm from Pittsburgh and this one dude I know said it all the time...threw me all the way off

tech 9 from philly said that in a battle once i was so confused

for those that are lactose intolerant, doesnt it just give you bubble guts and you gotta fart?
I may have it as well...I just fart it out tho.

With me the gas never leaves. It just keeps building up, really really painful.

Just took my car to the shop for an estimate, and they said I needed an appointment...and the closest one was a week away :x
I feel like the mechanic could have just took a look and threw a number at me.
I need a new drivers seat, and a new front bumper for a 99 mustang....thats it.
can anybody throw a couple rough numbers at me?

welp off to the gym, gonna burn off some of this aggression :smh:

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

damn i miss basketball :\

Just took my car to the shop for an estimate, and they said I needed an appointment...and the closest one was a week away :x

hop on a car forum bruh. not a mustang guy so idk which one. but most of the time you'll get more info there than a mechanic

Last edited:

don't know if you want it new or not, but check your local u pull it. mine has electric seats w/ the track and seatbelt priced @ under 100 and i imagine it shouldn't be too hard to install

I saw Nowitzness post "The Mule" by Z-Ro a couple pages back and I just listened to it for old times sake. In one of Z-Ro's verses he uses cock to talk about a female's box. Does anybody else use that word I've really only heard Texas rappers use it in that context.

i've heard it used mostly by ol school playas

I never knew Hunter can be a girl's name

along with Spencer had me weebaygifing

add charlie and frankie

Last edited:
This dude Pusha T has really stepped into another realm, rapping wise. Elite status now, imo.

Maybe im just in the moment, or maybe im actually catching up. But he's gotten better every verse.

This dude Pusha T has really stepped into another realm, rapping wise. Elite status now, imo.

Maybe im just in the moment, or maybe im actually catching up. But he's gotten better every verse.

the greatest coke rapper of all time imo

Back
Top Bottom