the thread about nothing...

I keep waiting to try this but for the past month I've been too lazy to commute to the city and I don't think they serve this in the suburbs

maxresdefault.jpg

I think the suburbs is the worst place to live at if you are a fan of trying different kinds of food

Speaking of food, I need to get on your level of snacks at your desk. lol
lolol I'm frugal..I don't like hitting up the snack machines at work cuz it's too much money..if I buy in bulk I get more value out of it..and those really bad snacks..the chocolate/cookies/pretzels are only when I'm craving something bad..I try to just mess with the granola bars and peanut butter crackers cuz they contain nutrients ..I eat a late lunch (2 hours before I leave) so I need to snack around noon

Are there any sites where people charge to write things IE letters of intent ?
u need a legal document or contract drawn? u need to call ur local law offices and see who is the cheapest..u gotta do that locally

I'm omw to the gym wearing my Oregon Ducks shorts and a random lady points at them and asked if I played for Oregon. I was so stunned that someone thought I played college basketball that I laughed hella loud and said naw :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom